...Always Comes Out

"Bella, seriously I have called you at least 10 times and left at least 5 voicemails. Pick up! We need to talk!" I hung the phone up anxiously and began to pace back and forth.

"Maddie? Are you all right?" Edward came up behind me.

"We need to talk now!" I demanded. Surely If Jasper was a vampire so was Edward.

After this thought, his eyes widened in realisation.

"Oh, God. Come on then," he said heading back into the school.

"Where are you going?" I yelled after him.

"We're going to talk in a classroom," he replied.

"No! No! We're not. We are going into a public place where there are lots of other people," I told him firmly.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he tried to reassure me.

"Yes but that is exactly what a serial killer says before they take you and kill you," I whisper yelled at him knowing he could hear me and not wanting to cause a scene.

"Well, if you want to talk then we are going to a classroom because it's closest." He turned around and carried on walking away.

"Fine! You win," I said storming after him.

We entered the closest room which just so happened to be a chemistry lab.

"So help me God, if you try any freaky vamp stuff, I will chuck this-" I grabbed the closest acid to me "-hydrochloric acid at you."

"That wouldn't do much," he simply stated.

"Whatever."

"How'd you figure it out?"

"We were researching the civil war and then Jaspers name came up and I researched more and the Jasper I was reading about perfectly described the Jasper I know. I then searched up Carlisles name. At first there was a lot of stuff about the hospital and that but as I scrolled further down I came across a Carlisle that lived centuries ago, so I researched him more and that too matched. Finally, I searched up what it could be and at first, I'm not gonna lie, I thought I was going crazy and that this was just a scary coincidence. But then the same word kept on coming up and then your reaction to my thought about it confirmed my theory."

"You figured it out a lot quicker than your sister."

"Wait! Bella actually knows?"

"Yep."

"And she's still with you when all I'm guessing you want to do is, well-you know."

"No I don't know."

"Drink her blood," I whispered.

"You're right. I too am shocked she stayed with me as the first time I met her I did as you say, want to drink her blood. To be honest I've never wanted human blood so bad, so I left town for a week to sort myself out. I may not have 100% control but I have enough to stop me from killing her. You know what?"

"What?"

"Your blood actually smells extremely similar to hers but like I said I now have more control."

"Well, congratulations." I said sarcastically.

"Look, I know you probably don't trust me at all but I would never hurt you or your sister."

"Are the others the same?"

"Yes."

"What are you two doing in here?" Bellas voice came from the doorway.