Girls Night

A/N

I'm really sorry this has taken so long to come out. I've had my mock exams this week and I've been having to revise like crazy. It probably won't be the best as it is fairly rushed as I just wanted to have it updated but oh well.

After a few more check ups, I was discharged from the hospital and was allowed to go home with the Cullens (with my dads permission of course).

Rosalie was driving Sam, Alex and myself back to their house while the boys were hunting and Alice was prepping for later.

I was pretty excited to see the others reaction to the Cullens house. Personally, I think Sams will be best.

Within 20 minutes, Rosalie was having to drive at a normal speed, we'd pulled into their driveway and stopped outside their house.

I turned to look at my friends and their expressions were priceless.

"Holy shit! You live here?" Sam asked mouth wide open.

"Yup," Rosalie said smirking in my direction.

"Wait so that means you guys are like loaded," Sam added.

"Sam!" Alex exclaimed. "I mean, if they really were loaded, that means they'd probably have all the new tech and stuff but..."

"Oh my God," I muttered embarrassed by my friends bluntness.

"Well, my lovelies. The answer to both of you is yes. We are 'loaded' and we do have all the new tech. Emmett buys it as soon as it comes out so he can practise," Rose said smiling.

The front door then swung open revealing Alice who looked like she was hyper or something.

"Rose?"

"Yeah?"

"What's happened to Alice, I'm scared," I said.

She chuckled slightly. "You guys just agreed to a sleepover. She doesn't have many people around. But when she does, my God does she go over the top."

Alice then ran up to our car and opened my door. She grabbed my arm and pulled me alongside her up to her house.

"Come on girls... it's sleepover time!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We'd all got changed into our sleepover outfits, even Rosalie and Alice even though they wouldn't even be sleeping. Come to think of it, they couldn't really do much of the sleepover stuff like eating and sleeping. Oh well, it'll still be fun.

We all sat on the sofa and got ready to watch a film. We were going to watch a typical sad film but figured that if Rosalie and Alice didn't cry, that may be a bit suspicious. So in the end, we settled for a romantic comedy.

I got up and turned out the lights while Alice went back to the kitchen to get the small smile that her and Rose wouldn't actually be eating.

Sam, Alex and Rosalie all squeezed onto the sofa while I sat on a bean bag and Alice sat on an arm chair.

An hour and a half later, the films credits were rolling and we all cheered as in the background you see the two love interests kissing.

"Good film?" Someone said causing us all to turn around.

I smiled when I saw Edward standing there with Carlisle, Esme, Jasper and Emmett.

"Amazing," I said while the others all threw compliments also. "Wait!" I said causing them to all turn to me.

"You four," I said pointing at the boys. "Need to leave. This is a girls night so unless in the last few hours you've turned into a girl." I gestured with my hand to leave.

"Okay, okay," Carlisle said hands raised. "We'll leave. Come on boys."

"Before you go," Alice said smirking at them. "Edward?"

"Hmm?"

"Don't you think Maddie looks good in those pyjamas?" Alice said causing the girls to giggle and me to blush.

"She looks better than good. And anyway, Maddie looks beautiful in anything and everything," Edward replied flirtatiously.

This caused an eruption of squeals from the girls and wolf whistles from a certain Emmett.

"Ok. Come on you lot. Let's leave the girls to it," Edward said before kissing my forehead and leaving with the others.

The rest of our evening included more films, eating, gossiping and talking about boys. I found out from Sam, that Alex was going on a date with the gamer guy she'd liked since grade 6.

At half ten, Alex and Sam decided to leave as their flight back to Phoenix was at 1am in the morning.

We exchanged hugs and there were a few tears on my behalf as I thanked them for everything. I watched as their cab drive away and back down the drive.

I was so engrossed in my waving, that I didn't hear Edward walk up behind me. I only noticed his presence as he slid his arms round my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Hey beautiful," he said smiling down at me.

"Hello handsome," I responded also smiling.

"You look tired," he said softly stroking my hair.

"Do I?" I muttered.

"You can stay here tonight if you'd like."

"Well, I am at a sleepover with your sisters. You know a sleepover? Where you sleep over at someone's house," I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah."

We went back inside hand in hand and what I saw made me squeal like a little girl.

A live production of magic mike performed by Jasper Hale!! Emmett Cullen!! Carlisle Cullen!! And Edward Cullen!!

I'm just joking. It was a cute little blanket fort. I ran over to it and climbed into it swiftly followed by Alice and Rosalie.

"Thanks guys," I said hugging them.

"Good night princess," Edward said as I got comfy inside the fort

"Good night slave," I muttered back sleepily.