Playing Baseball with Vampires

The first few lessons had flown by quickly, without a single problem or anything interesting happening. I had just had history with Jasper and he had taught me more about his past when he was a part of the confederate army.

Jasper and I entered the room and headed over to the other Cullens.

"Hey," I smiled, as I sat beside Edward.

"Hello beautiful," Edward countered, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You excited for baseball later?" Emmett asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"We're gonna need you to be the ref, but maybe you can have a go at hitting," Alice told me.

"Nice. Although I must warn you, baseball is not my best sport," I warned them.

"Maybe Edward can give you a hand, if you know what I mean," Emmett smirked.

We all turned to stare at him, causing him to shrug his shoulders at us and continue smirking.

"What lesson do you have last?" Rosalie asked.

"Erm.." I trailed off, getting out my schedule. I still hadn't memorised it. "I have...art."

"I didn't know you did art," Edward said.

"Yup," I smiled.

"Are you good at it?" Rose asked.

"I'm decent," I shrugged.

"Is that decent as in you are actually just decent or decent as in you're good but don't want to admit it?" Jasper asked.

"How about I show you some of the art then you guys can be the judges," I suggested, taking a bite of my pizza.

"Ok, we'll meet you in the art room after school," Edward smiled.

"Ok, cool," I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I had returned to art, we were giving a picture to try and draw. The lessons weren't too long so no one finished, but I was satisfied with my quarter finished product.

 The lessons weren't too long so no one finished, but I was satisfied with my quarter finished product

"Ok, it's agreed. You're the decent that is good but doesn't want to admit it," A voice said behind me, causing me to spin around.

I turned and saw the Cullens all standing there looking at my drawing.

"It's not finished yet," I said.

"It's pretty amazing so far," Edward smiled, picking it up.

"Who's the man?" Emmett asked.

"I don't know actually. We were just told to draw him," I sighed.

"So if I asked you to draw me, you would?" Emmett asked.