When the Past Repeats Itself

My head was throbbing so bad that it felt like I'd got the worst hangover.

"What the -?" I muttered as I squinted my eyes and tried to recollect what had happened.

"Karmas a bitch, isn't it?" a voice asked from the shadows.

I tried to look around at the room I was in but all I could see was the faint outline of a chair in the corner of the room. In that chair sat a petite figure.

At first I thought it was Alice but then I realised that Alice wouldn't have me stuck in a dark room. So, my mind moved onto the next person it could be... Bella.

"It's worse when you've actually done something to deserve it," I snapped back.

"But you see, that's the thing. You do deserve this. You deserve everything that's about to happen to you."

"I don't understand, what have I actually done to piss you off so much?" I asked Bella.

"You stole my boyfriend!"

"No, I didn't. Edward and I are just friends. He loves you Bells, why can't you see it. It's you he wants. He probably just thinks I'm your annoying sister."

"Then why did he defend you yesterday?"

"I don't know but he loves you Bella, please just get this in your head. There is absolutely no way that there is anything going on between us."

"BULLSHIT!! YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM! JUST ADMIT IT MADDIE, I'M NOT STUPID!!"

"I never said you were, but what you're doing right now, is beyond stupid. Please, just listen to me. I would never betray you like that. We're a team Bella. We always have been, Bella and Maddie, we can't let a boy come between us."

Bella glared at me before we heard the door open.

"I'm sorry," Bella said.

"Sorry? For what?"

"This..."

The room was then flooded with light, and I saw someone I really did not want to see.

"Hello, Maddie."

My whole body started shaking with fear of a face I'd wished would stay away.

"Danny?"