Standing up to a Man Whore

I stared in my mirror after getting ready for school.

I chose to go without makeup today as I'm feeling good

I chose to go without makeup today as I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good because now I know the truth which should scare me but it doesn't. I feel good because they now know my truth and I think that truth brought us closer together especially me and Rosalie. I feel good because... well why the hell not?

Although I do feel guilty about how things ended with Bella yesterday and to be honest I am a little worried at what she'll do. Oh well, we can't hide away so I might as well look good even if by the end of the day, I'm covered in slime or eggs or whatever substance Bella chucks at me; metaphorically and literally.

When I got downstairs and looked out the window, I saw that Bella was already gone meaning so was my ride to school. Dammit!

Then I remembered that Rose gave me her number yesterday. I pulled out my phone then hesitated. My house is quite a detour from their house to the school and I wouldn't want to be an inconvenience.

I'll just catch a bus; if I can find one. I don't want to be a nuisance to the Cullens seeing as my family has already being a big enough pain in the arse. Bella!

I looked down at my watch and saw that I only had 20 minutes to get to school. Shit! I skipped breakfast and ran out the door only to collide with a wall.

A wall?

Oh, no. Sorry my bad, I collided with an Emmett.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as he gave me his hand to help me up.

"We're your ride to school," he said while I grabbed his hand.

"We?" I looked around him to see one car with Edward and Alice in and another that had Rosalie and Jasper in.

"Bloody hell! You didn't all need to come and anyway how did you know I needed a lift?" I asked smiling when Alice waved at me.

"Alice," Emmett said without any other context.

"What about her?"

"Oh you don't know. Alice can see the future. She has like these visions and well last night she had one of us picking you up. Also, we didn't think that after last night, Bella was going to give you a lift to school."

"Oh, ok. Thanks. Who's car am I going in?" I asked.

"You're going with Edward and Alice as they have more space in their car," Emmett said smiling.

"Ok cool."

Emmett went over to Rosalies red Mercedes-Benz and I went over to Edwards silver Volvo.

"Hey guys," I said as I got in the back with Alice.

"Hey Maddie," Edward said.

"Hey bestie," Alice said. I smiled at this nickname.