New Mommy.

"I am the founder and owner of Jhene India's Salon, and my passion has always been with hair

"I am the founder and owner of Jhene India's Salon, and my passion has always been with hair. I was debating if I should revisit this due to trying a year and some change back, but of course my husband convinced me to do so, so... here I am." Rolling my eyes just thinking about how Jeremiah refused to let the idea go, I lightly laughed as the conference room of possible investors to laughed along with me.

"I want to start my own hair line, Jhene India's Bundles. I have a high following on social media, I recently started a YouTube channel for my salon, I got a lot going on. I just need a few connections, assistance with starting it up and finding a factory, a site, photoshoots, all that. My previous hairline was up to part, but I want this hair to be top notch perfect. Like shed where? I'd love yall support but if not I understand, I'm going to make this happen regardless."

Closing my dream journal placing my pen on the table, I ran my eyes around the room waiting for their decision either offering me the investment or deciding they didn't want to get involved. Rubbing my hands together at this familiar feeling, I reminded myself that what is for me is for me.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my lap, I looked down smiling at that fact Jeremiah was always on time no matter the situation. Everytime an ounce of anxiety began to fester, his presence mysteriously appears. It's almost as if we're in sync.

Hubby - Baby Zaddyyy 💍💕👅

Stop stressing mamas, I gave you that good luck dick last night so you good 😏

"Mrs. Neverson... you got our support."

...

"MOMMA SONIA!" Walking through Momma Sonia house heading upstairs hearing giggles coming from the playroom Jeremiah recently put together for her, I walked towards the door peaking inside smiling watching as Blessing and Lyric applied makeup to Momma Sonia's face while Jade watched from the other side of the room looking serious as hell just like her daddy.

With everything going on in the world, Jeremiah and I didn't feel comfortable leaving our daughter with a stranger especially with Jade not even being old enough to verbally communicate with us yet. Which is why we enrolled her in Momma Sonia's at home day care, "Whip These Children Into Shape".