You Know Something.

"So what your telling me is you were standing right beside Brandon Beckham, the camera shows you were facing the vehicle

"So what your telling me is you were standing right beside Brandon Beckham, the camera shows you were facing the vehicle... and you didn't get any sight of the shooter Ms. Harper?"

Glaring across the table at the two detectives sitting infront of me glared back at me, I took a deep breath running my hands along my thighs attempting to look as comfortable as possible.

"As I've said coming up on the sixth time sr, it was dark outside and the car was dark so I did not see the shooter. You've had me in here for hours, have yet to offer me a damn cracker. And I need to pick my child up from daycare. Can I go now?"

Slamming his notepad shut looking over at his partner sharing serious eye contact, I uncrossed my arms sitting up as both of them stood up walking towards the door looking back over at me.

"You're free to go." Rolling my eyes as I grabbed my purse walking towards the door reaching to open it, one of the detectives placed his hand on my shoulder stopping me. "You have a good day, we'll be watching you. That innocent little smile ain't fooling nobody, you know something and were gonna find out Ms. Harper."

Snatching my shoulder out of his hold, I flung the door open storming out as I made my way through the police station keeping my eyes on the set of doors ahead of me.

Pulling out my car keys unlocking the doors to my red Chevy Cruze, I placed my purse in the passenger seat starting it up.

Looking towards the front of the police station I felt my heart drop as I saw a man faced towards the building, wearing a light blue luxury suit appearing to be looking for someone. Quickly putting the car in reverse pulling out if the parking spot, I looked once more realizing it was a complete stranger.

"I gotta get out of here."

"Ms. Chyna your late again, listen I understand you are a busy woman but I can't keep staying late for you, I have a family at home just like you. I'm asking in the most respectful way, do you not have any support, is his father in his life?"

Staring at Rose as she swayed Brayden in her arms as he slept peacefully on her shoulder, I stared at his little face and nose seeing nothing but his father.