Do You & I'ma Do Me.

All these niggas say they hot

Shit you must not heard of Glock

Mister pull up let it pop

Mister don't play 'bout his guap

"The point of random pop up is to be lowkey dumbass, turn this shit down

"The point of random pop up is to be lowkey dumbass, turn this shit down. Got my ears ringing and shit." Side eyeing Briana shaking my head as she leaned up in the drivers seat turning the music down, I turned my head seeing we had pulled up in front of her and Jason's house. "Shit. He home."

Even though I didn't really know Briana on a personal level, I always knew she was cool people. Mainly because I knew she was batshit crazy just like my ass.

Not to mention, I never fucked with Jason from jump...simply tolerated him cause he was my bro's blood. So when Briana hit me up asking if I could roll with her to get her clothes and essentials from their crib, I was down.

"And...fuck that supposed to mean? I want that nigga to come at me, been waiting for a reason to put my hands on his bitch ass. Don't even speak to him, just get ya shit and be out."

"I just don't feel like getting arrested today aight...it's Friday meaning we not finna get dealt with till Monday and I don't have the time. Aight let's go." Briana breathed aloud stepping out the car as I threw my hood over my head stepping out, following behind her to the front door as she pulled out her keys from her purse.

Taking out my phone scrolling through my DM's shaking my head at how bold females are, I looked up scrunching my face watching as Briana struggled to put the key in the door.

Tired of waiting, I snatched the key from her trying it myself lightly laughing putting two and two together realizing this nigga changed the damn lock.

"He on some real ass bitch shit."

"Are you fucking serious? Gonna lock me out my fucking house...I'ma kill him." Briana mumbled as she walked towards the side of the house, waving for me to help her over.