Drive By.

"I'ma get some skittles from the vending machine you want anything mamas?" Looking over at Jhene as her eyes were stuck on Braydon while he played with the toys alongside Jade in the doctor's office, I tapped her knee causing her to jump looking t...

"I'ma get some skittles from the vending machine you want anything mamas?" Looking over at Jhene as her eyes were stuck on Braydon while he played with the toys alongside Jade in the doctor's office, I tapped her knee causing her to jump looking towards me. Signing at the distraught look in her eyes, I ran my hand slowly over her forcing a slight smile towards her. "Do you uh... want anything from the vending machine mamas?"

Slowly shaking her head as she crossed her legs turning away from me, she quickly placed her sun glasses on as tears began slowly running down her face. Opening my mouth to say something, I went against it as I stood up walking towards the vending machine outside of the office.

It's been a few months since we've heard from or seen Chyna, all while, Braydon has been staying with us clueless to what's going on.

With Chyna disappearing off the face of the earth, Jhene and I have been called into the police station countless of times as they tried to come up with where she could have gone.

Whether I knew were she was or not I wasn't finna tell them regardless, I don't trust pigs.

I was never able to sit down with Chyna and ask her what the fuck actually happened, even though I clued all the shit together on my own, but for the life of me I can't understand why she ain't just talk to somebody.

All this shit could have been handled. But instead, she kept shit to herself. Now my bro dead, her best friend's distraught, son crying every night wondering where his momma is, and she could possibly be dead by now. Shit just don't make no sense.

Grabbing my bag of sour skittles from the vending machine walking back into the office, I looked towards the young women dressed in all black scrubs as she came out a side door with a clipboard in her hand. "Jhene I. Neverson."

Walking towards Jhene as she stood up from the chair walking over to Jade picking her up placing her in her stroller, I held out my hand for Braydon as he ran towards me grabbing it with his favorite Spider man toy he never left the house without.

Following behind Jhene as she followed the nurse to room 3, we thanked the nurse as she left allowing us to get settled.

"Auntie Jhene finna find out if she's having a boy or girl nephew, you excited?" Looking down at Braydon as he looked towards Jhene throwing up a thumbs up to her, a small smile appeared on Jhene's face as she smiled returning a thumbs up back. "No need to be nervous mamas, most important thing is our kids healthy aight?"

"You tryna convince me or yaself... cause I'm good over here. We were just hear not too long ago boy." Sucking my teeth as Jhene raised her eyebrow at me knowing she was spot on, I looked away from her looking towards Jade as she laid in her stroller knocked out.

Nervous was an understatement compared to what a niggas stomach was feeling. Of course my child's health is always the most important thing, but I'd be lying if a nigga wouldn't be a little let down if the doctor don't say she see a pee pee in that damn screen.