Ralph White.

There's really no end, there's really no beginning

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

There's really no end, there's really no beginning

There's really no real, there's really no pretending

There's really no fail, there's really no winning

'Cause nothing really isn't, everything really isn't

"At forty-four minutes to four, an angel walked up to my door, opened the windows to my soul..." Softy singing as I parked directly in front of the nail shop, grabbing my clear lip gloss from the middle console I applied some on my lips making sure to watch my surroundings being one of the few cars in the parking lot. .

I've only been working at this nail salon downtown for about five months, it's alright so far but it's definitely a different atmosphere compared to Atlanta. Coming from having such a legit reputation back in the A, to having to prove myself worthy in a completely new environment was a huge adjustment for me.

"Braydon always leaving his damn toys." Grabbing one of Braydon's toys he brought with him in the car for the ride over to the daycare, I opened my glove department tossing it inside freezing as my eyes landed on a ziploc bagged tucked to the side.

Slowly grabbing it placing it in my lap, I closed my eyes slowly shaking my head as his scent began to slowly fill the car.

"Ms. Harper... hi there isa detective here, who would like to speak with you." Slowly taking my eyes off Brayden for the first time since he was born, the nurse slowly walked over removing him from my arms  placing him in his crib beside my hospital bed as I ran my hands over my hair, becoming semi- presentable.

"Good morning Ms. Harper, congratulations on your son. I apologize to do this in these circumstances but we must deliver Brandon Beckham's belongings to you. Here are his belongs... I'm sorry again for your loss Ms. Harper."

Staring at the large zip lock bag as the detective slowly held it out to me, I froze feeling my body began to slowly heat up as the room began moving in slow motion.

"No. No. No. NOOOO!"  Running my hands over my hospital gown began to shake, I placed my  hands over my face screaming causing Brayden to cry. Hearing my monitor began to beep at a fast pace, the last thing I remember is the nurse yelling for the doctor.

Slowly unzipping the bag, I removed his IPhone running my hands over the stained blood along the screen as tear began to slowly run down my cheek.

Grabbing his chains from out the bag, I lightly smiled remembering him talking about planning to save these for when our Braydon got older.

Staring at the small black velvet box at the bottom of the bag, I took a deep breath grabbing it holding it up in front of me scared of what was inside. Slowly opening the box, my bottom lip began to tremble as the diamond stared back at me.