Trust.

"Two bedrooms, three bathrooms and a nice ass backyard with-

"Two bedrooms, three bathrooms and a nice ass backyard with-...Chyna are you even listening to me? AND WHO YOU WHISPERING TOO?"

"Damn I'm listening Jhene, I'm listening." Chyna mumbled looking away from her right, as I shook my head not questioning it continuing to make my way through the house I found on the market being sure to give her a full virtual view since she wasn't here with me. "Wait lemme see the living room again? Yesss a fireplace."

Since finding out Chyna was interested in possibly moving back to New York, I have taken it upon myself to look into some properties that will be the best fit for her and Braydon.

Assuming the past events that took place while she was in New York had a huge effect on her, I completely understood why she was so admit about if she does decided to get a place down here again...it has to be in a safe and secured environment. 

"It's in a gated community, meaning you have to live here or know someone who lives here in order to get in. Community pool, gym, and 24 hour daycare for little Bry Bry. And fifteen minutes away from the salon. No need to thank me, I fucking did dat on period." Flipping my hair over my shoulder as I waved towards the realtor thanking her again, I made my way outside heading back to my car parked in the driveway.

Even though I understand Chyna's concerns on moving Braydon from state to state, I honestly do believe that he as well as her needs to be down here.

Chyna and I both grew up not really having close family, and just like I don't want my kids to ever experience that feeling I know she feels the same way about Braydon as well. He needs to be around his family.

"Listen I do give credit when it was earned, and you did that shit gurl. Even though I told you MULTIPLE times that my decision isn't final yet...I still appreciate your can't take no for an answer ass. And you look pretty as fuck I might add." Chyna smirked flicking her tongue in the camera as I scrunched my face busting out laughing, while opening my car door getting inside. "Look at them lips, my sis so smexyyy."

"Girlll don't gas my head, while ya ass sitting over there straight glowing

"Girlll don't gas my head, while ya ass sitting over there straight glowing. Look at them titties, my nephew blessed ya ass bitch. Lemme see." Jokingly puckering my lips in the camera as Chyna stale faced me, I widened my eyes shocked as she lifted her top showing off her newly pierced nipples. "BITCH WHEN THE FUCK...hold up because I needa process what my godly ass eyes just witnessed."