Investigator Duo Brothers.

"This is perfect, the fact that we spoke on the phone once and you were literally able to put my ideas all together is so impressive

"This is perfect, the fact that we spoke on the phone once and you were literally able to put my ideas all together is so impressive. I want my daughter to feel like an absolute princess, and this... this is it... period."

Gawking at the party planner's board she put together for Jade's first birthday party, I quickly clapped my hands together excited everything was coming together.

"Now look. I completely understand the boujie theme and shit yall going for, but see we black... this child... my niece... is black. Chicken, mac, yams, not all this crumpet shit. Now I see the tea table on the board lil cute shit, but uh... where the bar at?"

Sucking my teeth at Briana watching as she stood up walking up to the board forcing a smile over to Brittney, she nodded her head pulling out her notes writing down some Briana's concerns

"Now when you say bar you mean like a section or a-..." Looking between Brittany and Briana, appalled that they were actually entertaining this foolishness I took a deep breath accepting I knew what I was signing up for when I invited Briana's wild ass with me in the first place.

"Nah more like a big ass table, nothing too crazy maybe a henny... or two."

"Uh yes excuse me, this is a birthday party for my daughter. The most I'll allow is some wine which will be kept in the kitchen away from the children, talking bout some damn henny the hell?"

"Excuse me but I just think my niece Jade would enjoy a turnt party before a biscuits and coffee brunch, just saying." Briana expressed walking back over to her seat slightly twerking before she sat down, as Brittany lightly chuckled shaking her head looking over at me as I stale faced Briana.

"Thank you Brittany for your time, we'll be in touch. Don't worry I won't bring this girl next time."

"This girl... has a name. Briana motherfucking Neverson and don't you forget it. Bye Brittany gurl, see youuuu."

...

"Wait wait I needa go into Victoria Secret real quick." I said walking towards it, as Briana looked up from her phone following behind me munching on her Auntie Annie's which we both picked up as soon as we got to the mall. "Damn this shit crowded as hell."