Just Wanna Be Happy.

"The fuck? J what the fuck is you going?"

Lifting the pillow from over my face quickly placing it back over my face as Jeremih opened the curtains, forcing sunlight in, I shook my head burying myself under the covers

"Depressing as shit in here, spells like pussy and socks in this bitch." Jeremiah mumbled as he made his way out my bedroom, flicking me room light on refusing to let me go back to sleep. Accepting he wasn't planning on leaving no time soon, I sat up looking towards my left grabbing the half empty Hennessey bottle grabbing lifting it to my lips taking a swig. "Antonio. Nigga give me that shit."

Finding out Diamonté lost the baby has been one of the hardest things I've had to accept besides losing my Brandon, and the fact that I wasn't there for her has been eating at me. That night Diamonté called, it turns out she was hella stressed out over thinking about where we'd be in the future and just needed reassurance. All I needed to do was assure her despite her and I's shit...I'd be there for our child.

"Brooo I paid for that shit, chill the fuck out." Slurring my words as Jeremiah snatched the bottle from my hand walking over to my nightstand picking up the brand new Patron bottle, he bit his bottom lip in anger as his eyes fell on the pill bottles beside them.

This wasn't the first time I was on some shit a little stronger than weed, but it has been a long ass time since I started using again. The urge usually builds when life starts getting crazy or I lose someone important to me, which is why I was surprised I Brandon's passing didn't drive me to do so.

"Are you fucking serious? Nah." Jeremiah said grabbing everything walking out of the room, as I stood up following behind him. Watching as he poured everything into the sink, I balled my fist up glaring at him as he stared down at the drain making sure the alcohol and pills dissolved. "I ain't letting you do this shit again. Go punch a nigga in the head, go shoot at the fucking gun range, I don't give a fuck...but this is ain't it."

"Nigga how about you stay the fuck outta my business and let me do me." Stepping towards Jeremiah as he glared back at me, I lifted my hands shoving him out of my face causing him to step forward shoving me back.