Lil Princess.

"Princess we almost there chill out, lil girl that mug don't scare me

"Princess we almost there chill out, lil girl that mug don't scare me." Looking through review mirror laughing as Jade glared at the back of my head going off on me in baby language, I shook my head pulling in front of Jhene's hair salon parking behind her car. "See all that yapping for nothing we here."

Unbuckling my seatbelt hopping out the car, waiting for cars to pass by I made my way over to Jade's side while keeping my eyes on our surroundings.

Unbuckling her car seat I lifted her up kissing her forehead as she laid her head on my shoulder, I made my way into Jhene's shop widening my eyes at the amount of females in the waiting area waiting to get their tracks put in

Unbuckling her car seat I lifted her up kissing her forehead as she laid her head on my shoulder, I made my way into Jhene's shop widening my eyes at the amount of females in the waiting area waiting to get their tracks put in. Watching Jhene's dreams come true always brings a smile to my face, she deserves all the blessings coming her way.

"Damn... you see this princess? Ya mom doing her thang." Smiling down at Jade as she looked around mugging everyone unamused, I laughed feeling as if I was looking down at a younger version of myself. Jade was only herself around her momma and I, and the family. Anyone else, this girl will grill em like they just rolled over her damn bike. 

"Push Jhene push, push... here's your babygirl." Holding Jhene's hand tightly as she scrunched her face pushing, I quickly wiped the tear rolling down my cheek as the doctor lifted my quiet babygirl. "Wow this a quiet one."

"Good job baby, good job." Kissing Jhene's sweaty forehead repeatedly, we looked over smiling watching as the lightly snapped her bottom getting zero reaction. Our little girl held her hands straight out with her mouth turned appearing to be irritated. "Jade... Jade... you like that babe?"

"Jade Mya Neverson.... I love that Jeremiah."

"Wassgood J, hey Jadey girl how are you?" Nodding my head at Diamonté as she walked over rubbing her hand over Jade's little hand, I looked towards the back looking for a sign of Jhene through the hectic salon. "Oh she's in the V.I.P room, be careful walking past all these bitches... they prey on the taken."

"Mhmm how's Antonio?" Antonio and Diamonté thought they were low but a nigga picks up on everything, thinking I don't notice he always up here but don't even hit a nigga up when he coming. Just randomly pops up at the studio talking bout some I'm in town. 

"Huhhh Royale... huhhh... OKAY I'M COMING! Sorry J gotta go bye." Shaking my head laughing as I scrunched my face at the females staring at me, I made my way through the salon floor ignoring the gazes that were being sent my way. There's only one woman on this earth that gets my attention every 24/7, and that's Jhene India Neverson... my fine ass wife. 

Knocking on the door opening it, I smiled over at Jhene as she came out of the storage room holding a pack of combs surprised at the sight of me and little Jade. Walking over to Jhene placing my arm on her hip, I leaned down kissing her forehead softly.

"What- oh my god what are yall doing here? Hey princess." Smiling down at my two favorite ladies as Jhene peaked Jade's cheek multiple times, she looked up smirking at me placing her hand on the back of my neck pulling me down inches away from her lips cover in clear lip gloss. "Hi daddy."

Pulling back smirking down at her, I slowly bit my bottom lip taking in her appearance. Something about her in a black turtleneck and a silver necklace, always made a nigga wanna bend her ass over right here. Jhene is adamant about waiting two years to start up on baby number two. But just like my Momma, I want our kids close together so they can all watch over each other. So two years, hell nah we starting this shit up tonight.

"Me and princess Jade wanted to surprise ya ass, take you out to lunch and shit. You down sexy?" I laughed smiling down at Jade as she fussed in my arms trying to grab the combs in Jhene's hands.

"Number one watch ya mouth in front of my child, and two free meal you know my ass eaten shiii lemme grab my coat."

"I'm glad I brought her stroller, just like ya daddy. Can't stay up for shit." Grabbing the salt shaker pouring some over my fries, I sucked me teeth watching Jhene place a pink blanket over Jade as she laid was sound asleep in her stroller. Jhene wasn't lying though, that little girl was always sleep no matter where we were.

Was knocked out at her own baptism, Jhene was mad as hell cause her eyes were closed in all the pictures.

I decided to take Jhene to Reb Lobster for her lunch break, she's been in my ear about these damn biscuit's since she gave birth. While she was pregnant with Jade, we were here almost every night specifically for these damn biscuits because of her craving ass. But when the greeter started greeting us by name, I had to sit Jhene down and tell her enough was enough.

"You and these damn biscuits, how you doing though?" Since I've known Jhene she had a bad habit of pushing how she felt aside just to make sure everyone else was good. Which isn't a bad trait to have, but it becomes toxic when you not nurturing your own mental.

So I make sure I go out my way to make sure she straight because she's been like this for so long, you can hardly even notice when she's feeling overwhelmed.

"I'm fine Jeremiah... happy, just worried about you."

Taking a deep breath looking down as Jhene placed her fork down crossing her arms, I looked up at her irritated at the fact she was bringing this shit up when we were having a chill time.

The fact that Brandon was in trouble and needed me, and I was all the way on the other side of the world chilling will never settle for me. I should have been there, I should have had his back like he always had mine. I let my bro down.

He won't ever hear Braydon say his first word, see him take his first step, or even get the chance to work it out with Chyna so they could all be one big happy family. But if I was there, he would've been able to. I let him down and I'll never forgive myself for that.

"I'm fine Jhene damn, got to spend the day with my little girl. Came and brought my beautiful wife out to eat. Just finished two albums at my label. A nigga straight, excited my lil princess finna be one... now can we enjoy this meal?"

Forcing a smile towards Jhene as she sat across from me clearly not buying anything I was saying, she leaned forward beginning to say something when almost on cue Jade began crying aloud. That's daddy's girl.

Forever Beloved Entertainment has been a blessing for me along with Jhene and Jade. Not only does it keep my ass out of trouble, it allows me the opportunity to help the youth.

Recently I've gotten in contact with my old high school and linked up with the music production club, just giving some young bulls an opportunity I never had. 

"Mamas what's wrong, what's wrong?" Picking Jade up from out her stroller softly patting her back softly, Jhene looked back over at me suspiciously looking me up and down running her tongue along the inside of her mouth. "I see you Jeremiah... I just want you to know... I see you. I still accept you for all you are, but you're going to drive yourself crazy crowding all those thoughts in ya head baby. Don't shut me out okay, I love you."

Tilting my head to the side gazing across the table, I slowly nodded my head reaching across the table intertwining my fingers with her's as she looked down at my hand slowly gripping it tighter.

"I love you too."