Flip The Switch.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Aight we out bae, I got her snacks and juice boxes in her book bag

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Aight we out bae, I got her snacks and juice boxes in her book bag. Have fun with ya mom's, tell her I said wassup." Standing up from my bed as Jeremiah walked over with Jade in his arms, I leaned up kissing him on his lips, hugging Jade kissing her multiple times on her cheek as she pushed me away laughing. "Come lock the door and put the alarm. Love you."

Checking Jonah's crib making sure he was still sleep, I followed Jeremiah and Jade down the steps unlocking the front door standing on the front step watching as he made his way over to his truck opening the door strapping Jade safely in her car seat shutting the door.

Waving as J hopped in the driver's seat rolling down the window sticking his head out smiling, I shook my head laughing as he began blowing me kisses.

"LOVE YOU! BE SAFE HUSBAND, DON'T HAVE MY CHILD AROUND NO FOOLISHNESS!" I yelled causing him to rolling the window back up, as I nodded my head letting him know I was deadass.

Closing the door locking it putting the alarm on, I looked through the front door window watching as the pulled out of the driveway driving off.

I honestly thanked god every day for placing Jeremiah in my life. The fact that he's such an involved husband and father, was a bonus.

I was completely fine playing the stay at home mom role for a few months, but J made sure I got my time whether I said something or not.

From watching the kids all day to taking care of dinner, swear he was too good to be true.

Walking in the kitchen grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, I made my way up the stairs shaking my head laughing seeing Jonah was wide awake. Unlike his sister, that boy was a light sleeper...will wake up from a damn sneeze.

"Son we woke you up, aww we sorry peanut. Mommy's gonna go clean out her closet." Leaning down kissing his chubby cheeks, I walked into the closet running my hands through my hair already knowing this was gonna take me hours.

Dealing with my weight gain, I've realized that staring at all the clothes I couldn't fit anymore definitely wasn't going to help me to a better state of mind.

𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙱𝚈 𝙼𝙴जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें