Leave.

When Jesus say yes, nobody can say no

Looking up at Diamonté as she stood up beside me clapping her hands to the music smiling over at her grandma in the choir, I looked around the crowded church feeling slightly uncomfortable in an unfamiliar scenery.

Taking my phone out my pocket beginning to scroll through twitter, I felt eyes on me looking up quickly putting it away seeing these two elderly woman beside me grilling my ass.

The look on Diamonté's face when I told her I was gonna roll with her to the church family day was priceless, especially since she knows I don't really do church.

But something about what her grandma said to me stuck. If God expects us not to judge others... he couldn't possibly judge me for the shit I been doin. I think...

"How you liking it?" Snapping out of my thoughts as Diamonté sat back down fanning herself with the booklet they gave all of us as we walked it, I looked towards the band as they finished out the song shrugging my shoulders.

"Yall be turnin' up in here. But, I'm slightly taken back by some of the fits some of these bitc-... ladies comin through wit." Nodding my head towards the group of females standing to our left, Diamonté looked towards them shaking her head as I held a disgusted look on my face.

Not only did all three of them have on matching neon wigs, all of them clowns were dressed like they were taking a trip to Miami right after while Diamonté had me in my Sunday best fit.

"Despite that being wrong on sooo many different levels, we wouldn't be a Church if we didn't accept everyone bae. You see him over there, runs the crips on the Westside. You see her over there, just got out after serving fifteen for murder. Not to put they business in blast, but I just want you to see... we all here to pay worship to the same guy. Simple."

Nodding my head, I got comfortable in my seat throwing my arm around Diamonté's neck as I attempted to give my full attention to the pastor standing at the front of the church.