Like You.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I am a menace, keep me a rack just like tennis

I'm with the shit like I'm Dennis

I started this shit I'ma finish

"Niggas be hatin', tryna blemish my image, who want the smoke?

"Niggas be hatin', tryna blemish my image, who want the smoke? .223 came with the scope." Bopping my head to the music sitting in my car smoking a blunt watching the rain pour down, I squinted my eyes sitting up spotting Diamonté walking out of the hospital holding her lunch bag in her hand looking down at her phone scrolling.

Since that night, I been dogging Diamonté as best as I could. Sure two wrongs don't take a right, but when motherfuckers do me wrong...I have to get back at them regardless.

I never get attached for this exact reason, energy is never reciprocated. When you don't expect shit from people it makes it less likely for you to get ya feelings hurt.

Watching Diamonté intensively as she made her way to the curb looking both ways before crossing, she froze turning around smiling towards this poindexter ass nigga walking towards her with a doctor's gown on.

Slowly placing my hand over my glock grilling them as he held up his hand punching her shoulder jokingly, I quickly shook my head refusing to risk my freedom for this fuck shit.

Turning my car on pulling out of the spot, I circled around pulling close towards the curb they were standing on, dipping in the little pond of water causing it to slash up on the both of them soaking their work clothes.

"WHAT THE HELL?! I JUST STRAIGHTENED MY FUCKING HAIR!" Slowly driving out of the parking lot looking in my review mirror smirking as Diamonté held her hands over her eyeshuffing in anger, as the poindexter helped pick her lunch bag up that she dropped out of shock. "Wait...I know that fucking car."

"Oop...gotta go." Putting extra gas to the pedal dipping out of there with quickness, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket I laughed assuming it was Diamonté as I answered placing it to me ear. "Nice swim huh?"