Like A Princess.

This Is A Long One Yall !!!•••

•••

This Is A Long One Yall !!!•••

"I...I'm lost for words Jeremiah. I was in the bathroom for two seconds...how...when...like...come here." Smiling down at Jhene as she crawled to the edge on the bed placing her hands on my chest, I leaned down pressing my lips against hers pulling away laughing catching her roaming eyes. "Come on daddy."

Laughing as Jhene climbed off the bed attempting to drag me into our bathroom by the waistband of my shorts, I shook my head waving my finger in her face raising my eyebrows as she quickly wrapped her mouth around it looking up at me batting her eyes.

"I'ma need ya ass to chill ma. Now listen closely...go shower and get yaself together. I got a car comin for ya inna hour, I had the driver pick you up some breakfast so don't worry about making anything. Got a lil massage set up, booked you for ya nails and feet, went by ya salon the other day and ya staff know wassup they finna take care of you. That's all the info you getting...oh and bring a outfit with you."

Smirking down at Jhene feeling like that nigga as she stared up at me blow away, I placed my hands on her shoulders nodding towards the bathroom.

"But Jeremiah...I want you to feel special too, this day is  about both of us." Jhene whined poking out her bottom lip placing her hands around my waist pulling me closer to her, making it harder for me to stay on the schedule I made for the day.

It hurt me to watch that confident/self-assured Jhene I've always known die after having our son, it was to the point she didn't even feel comfortable with me touching her.

I couldn't help but to feel like it was kinda my fault especially since she wanted to take her time before having another...but my ass convinced her.

I'm not sure what her mom said to her the other day, but the Jhene I said bye too...was not the one who came back home with her car packed to capacity with bags and shit. But as long as my baby was getting back to her old self, I'd buy the whole mall for her to be honest.

It was killing my nosey ass not to question why she had a bunch of random compliment post its all over the mirror above her sink in our bathroom, but again... as long as my baby was getting back to her old self...I'm chillin.