Off Switch.

My apologies for my ghosting but uh...A BIHHH GRADUATED 🎓✨

"Better open the fucking door

"Better open the fucking door."

Looking over my shoulder as I knocked Diamonte's grandma's door, I made eye contact with this older lady walking her cat across the street watching me like she was the damn block watcher.

Slowly turning around looking her up and down, I flinched causing her to pick up her pace continuing down the street scared as hell.

"Looking at my ass crazy while she walking a fucking cat, lemme get up outta here." Making my way down the brick stairs, I froze hearing shuffling coming from behind me. Looking towards my left catching the blinds in the front window slightly move, I chuckled lightly making my way back up the stairs beginning to toy with the front door lock. "DIAMONTE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! I SWEAR TO-..."

"Antonio she isn't home please leave

"Antonio she isn't home please leave...I promise I won't call the cops but please you have to leave." Ms. Sweetie yelled loud enough from behind the door with fear in her voice, causing me to back away from the door not wanting to scare her more than I already had.

Ever since the night Diamonté told a nigga she was pregnant, I haven't heard from her. I get seeing me and Candy might have pissed her off, but if she think ghosting me for weeks than popping up with sneakers like shit sweet is cool...shawty crazier than I thought.

Ghosting me cause she scared to tell me she carrying my child, than get mad when I reciprocate her energy and start taking my energy elsewhere. Make shit make sense.

"Ms. Sweetie my problem ain't with you aight, but I'ma need you to let her know we need to talk. You stay safe Ms. Sweetie."

Taking a deep breath walking back to my car getting in, I grabbed the bag of hot Cheetos in my console opening the bag speeding off. Popping a few in my mouth as I headed to my spot, I pulled out my phone going to Diamonté's Instagram seeing I was blocked.

"Childish as fuck."

Make it rain trick make it make it rain trick