Chapter 3

Hayden's pov

It was the next morning, I woke up to banging on my door.

"Not again" I mumbled to myself.

I opened the door to see Maddison.

"ughhh you again? " I said annoyed.

"Well as I told you before it's my responsibility to introduce you to your classes" She answered

"Well Im so sorry, but I can't go to class today, I dont have the uniform" I said smugly.

"Oh thats no problem, your mother sent your uniforms, school supplies and any other things you may need to have, they arrived last night, everything are in those bags She said with a smirk.

"You've got to be kidding me" I said as I face palmed. This was not my day.

I collected the bags and closed my door before taking a shower and getting dressed for classes.

I opened my door to leave and Maddison was still there, I cocked a brow as I watch her walk down the hall expecting me to follow.

She took me to the assembly in the auditorium.

"do I have to be here? I asked annoyed.

I'm not a morning person............ Or a night person.

"Its mandatory, we have assembly every Monday and Friday" she answered. I turned my head to face her.

Her red hair was curled and flowed just a bit over her shoulders, She had a sharp jawline and the most mesmerizing green emerald eyes.
She looked perfect.

"So... Why are you here?" I questioned.

Her cheeks turned a dark shade of pink. Adorable.

"Well I used to makeout with my step sister when I got bored" my jaw dropped. Wasn't expecting that

"and my mom caught us together, after that I told my mom that I wanted to change and so she sent me here, I've been here for three months and I've already felt a change in my life and so will you" She answered.

Yeah she lost me there

"what makes you think you can just change who you are"

SHHH She whispered as the assembly was about to start. I rolled my eyes

Immanuel took the stage and talked about all the activities and stuff. I just sat there waiting for him to finish his welcome speech.

Then I heard him mentioned the welcoming of new students. As he started to call out the names of the new students. I started to feel a cold rush through my body, hoping that he wouldn't say my name.

"Hayden Musk" He said as he looked at me. Shit.

"Ugh, I'm really starting to hate this guy" I mumbled to myself as I got up and approached the stage.

Finally I got up on the stage and the whole school was staring at me. I felt the heat of attention rushed down my body. As he was still speaking I tried looking around to find something that would distract me from this moment.

I will choose one of the new students to tell us about themselves He said while looking at me.

Yeah he's gonna pick me. I rolled my eyes, he has no idea what I'm capable of.

"Please welcome Hayden Musk" He said with a smirk.

I dragged myself up to the pavilion and stared at the students.

"Hi, Im Hayden and I really don't want to fucking be here" I said sarcastically

The students in the auditorium were trying very hard not to laugh.

Immanuel came and aggressively snatched the mic out of my grip. I wasn't surprised.

"Follow me to my office, NOW!" He shouted.

I dragged myself behind him until he stopped and opened the door. I walked in and sat in the chair opposite to his placing my legs on his desk.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!!!" He shouted at me.

"What was what?" I smirked

"I do not condone such disrespectful behavior in this institution" He said in anger.

"You told me to introduce myself, so I did" I held back a giggle.

He looked pissed. I just stared at him because I really had nothing to say. There was pure silence in the room.

"It's your first day and you're already making a fool of yourself? What would your mother say? What are you doing with your life?" He said sternly.

"Hold on let me sort this out. You run a so called "school" which is actually a cover-up for the you trying to manipulate teenagers into thinking loving the same gender is terribly wrong and should feel ashamed for being themselves and you're gonna ask me what am I doing with my life?" I said

"Just because your mother didn't accept you, doesn't mean there isn't a whole community out here full of people who will. Do you know how many people have gone through this same thing everyday and still find the courage and strength to be themselves?" I stood up resting my palms on the desk.

"you had a terrible experience growing up because of your crazy religious family, I get it. But you needed to heal, instead you just buried that part of you somewhere deep down in some pit and created a whole new person who's being a real monster" I looked at him with disgust in my eyes. I've never seen a grown man be this naive.

With that I fled his office, screw him for even creating this hell hole.