Chapter 5

Hayden's POV

My back was flat against the door, her grip on my neck was suffocating but felt so good.

She bit down on my lips and I swear I lost it.

Then reality kicked in as the harsh beeping of my alarm woke me up.

I opened my eyes and I realized it was all a dream. I strangled myself with the pillow for a bit.

Ughhhh. I stared at the piece of junk that disturbed my fantasy.

I'm sure this was my mother's doing.

I dragged my body out of my room to be met with a tired Alexis holding a glass of what seems to be coffee.

Don't mess with her before she's had her coffee. I poured myself a glass and sat next to her.

"So?..." I questioned.

"So what?" She answered.

"What do you think of Jade" I winked.

"I think she's cool" She blushed

"You like her don't you?" I asked smugly.

"Bold of you to assume, so what was those noises I heard last night" She retorted.

"what noise?" I asked

"C-Cameron, yes right there, fuck don't stop" she playfully moaned

Oh my God.

My cheeks must look like a tomato right about now
I flipped her off before running to the bathroom to take a shower.

We finished getting dressed for "school" and left our dorms.

Alexis and I both had to get to Home Economics, we were running kinda late.

While we were hurrying to class, I bumped into someone and landing on my ass. Ouch.

Would you guess who it is?
Cameron. Of course.
How cliché

I wasn't complaining though
She helped me up

"Hey, where you headed?" She asked.

"Home Economics" I answered.

"Same, I can show you-, you guys the way" She said as she looking at Alexis.

Cameron lead the way while Alexis and I walked behind.

"*cough* Fuck me *cough*" Alexis spat. This son of a-

I elbowed her right into the rib, she hissed in pain causing Cameron to turn around and look at us questionably

Alexis and I both smiled innocently.
We got to class in time, just to find out that the teacher (Mr.Mc Dynon) assigned us seats. Great. Just great.

Alexis and I got separated, I had to sit next to Danny.
Just when I thought my day couldn't get worse, he then put us into groups

I was in a group with Danny, Morgan and Ugh.... Maddison

She was like a cough you couldn't get rid of.

Everyone was assigned to make Spaghetti. I noticed Alexis's group contained abeke and another girl.

Everyone grabbed their ingredients and utensils then started working together. One person would oversee and everyone else would cook.

I couldn't help but think about how ironic the spaghetti noodle is.

It's straight until it gets wet (⊙.⊙)

Maddison took control as usual and made sure we were going right. I mean... It's spaghetti... What can possibly go wrong?