Chapter 10

Alexis Pov

*Explicit content ahead*

"Wake upp, I'm starving" I felt fingers poking into my cheeks, my eyes slowly opened to see Jade. Her grin reached her ear, I noticed she was only in her underwear. Memories from last night came flooding back. I smirked.

"Good morning" I said, my voice raspy.

"Good morning, what do you want for breakfast?" she asked kissing my cheek.

"Is it a long shot if I say you" I said pulling her by her waist back into bed, she giggled.

"I'm serious, I'm starving right now" she said.

"Finee, I'll help you make something" I said pulling the covers over me and sliding on my T-shirt.

Jade had an electronic stove in her dorm, she explained that she'd store food away for emergency if the cafeteria served shit.

I was currently sitting on a stool by the kitchen counter, Jade was finishing up on the bacon.

"You stay here alone?" I asked.

"You're now noticing this?" she chuckled.

"I pretty much have the whole dorm for myself, if you ever wanna sleepover it's cool" she smiled.

"Only if I can stay in your bed" I smirked.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend Alexis?" she questions. Yikes.

"Once, it was complicated, I don't wanna get into that" I shrugged. I honestly didn't want to go back to that mindset. Toxic relationships damages a person.

"So... We have to talk" I'm sure everyone hates hearing that sentence.

"About?" I raise a brow while finishing my breakfast.

"About last night, look, Alexis.. I don't do all that relationship stuff.." she said, I felt my heart crush into pieces but I held my composure.

"I just.... Prefer not to get too deep with someone, as shitty as it would sound, it's like I'm allergic to commitment. I hope we can still be friends without with being weird or anything" she says with a tone hoping for the best.

I remained silent while getting dressed. What was I expecting? I knew she would do this, I just never expected it to hurt this bad.

"It's honestly fine" I faked a smile.

"I get it, it's better to not get too deep into feelings, especially in a place like this... Focus on yourself" I cupped her cheek and gave her a lingering kiss on her forehead.

With that, I headed right out the door.
When I was out of the room, my hand held onto the lock, my back pressed flay against the door. I closed my eyes, finally letting a tear escape.

What was going on with me.

I quickly came back to my senses, if that was what she truly wanted then she'd have no problem with what I was about to do.

.........

Not wanting to lay around in my dorm, I quickly showered, threw my hair in a bun and got dressed for whatever anti gay lesson awaited me.

I walked into class taking a random seat.

"Haven't seen you in a while" someone whispered in my ear.

I whipped my head around to see Tokyo smirking.

"I've been traveling" I say.

"Tell me you've visited Paris" she played along, placing her chin in the palm of her hands, awaiting a story.