Chapter 33

Hayden's POV

-

I laid in my room, my body dented into the comfortable bed. Suddenly I get a visit from the devil.

"I have a great Idea" Alexis said, she barged through the door and hopped onto my bed. I paid her no attention, this seemed to piss her off. The taller girl stood on the bed and jumped like a small child.

"You know you have your own bed that you can jump on right?" I said throwing a pillow at her.

"Dude listen to me, I'm serious" She said chuckling.

"Okay what is this great idea that you have?" I asked.

"Okay so after I pranked our teacher today-" I cut her off.

"You what? tell me everything" I smirked fascinated.

"Okay so Jade placed a sticker-" Alexis went on to explain the story, I laughed my ass off as she told me everything in detail.

"I bet Immanuel was blushing hard" I smirked

"Maddison told me that Immanuel was gonna be away for a while. I'm not sure how long" She said

"That's weird" I said confused

"Anyway so I thought if he was going to be away, why don't we have a little fun" She smirked.

"If by fun you mean prank the 'school' then I'm totally in" I said as we high fived.

"We're gonna have to get a lot more hands in this" She said.

"Well lets hold a meeting at our usual spot, lets go get these other pussy munchers" I said excited.

"But lets take a shower first" She said.

"I'm not taking a shower with you" I glared at her

"Just go shower! Are you gonna come out this room smelling like that?"

"Ofcourse not, I can't go out there looking exactly as I smell" I laughed

-------------------------------

"Okay I know that you don't know why we're here tonight. Alexis and I have been studying you for weeks, we know your weaknesses and your strengths. We run part of the Illuminati and this is your initiation, you have to sacrifice somebody" I said looking at them with the best serious look I could give. Their faces dropped and Abeke seemed kind of scared.

"Dude we're kidding" I said as Alexis and I both laugh at their reactions. Danny sighed and wiped his brow

"Got me scared for a second there, I'm not ready for that again" he said. We looked at him puzzled and laughed

"So why are we here" Jade asked.

"We're here for revenge. After that prank today, it had me thinking, since Immanuel isn't gonna be here why don't we enjoy ourselves" Alexis answered.

"Enjoy ourselves how?" Abeke questioned

"We're gonna prank the shit out of this school" I answered. Maddison's jaw dropped.

"I don't think its a good idea, what if we get caught?" She panicked.

"What about it?, what are they gonna do? Keep us in here?" I chuckled.

"I mean that's a pretty valid point, I'm in" Cam said standing by Alexis and I.

"So am I" A/N, do you ever feel like a misfiiitt

Said everyone in unison except for Maddison. Everyone stood looking at her waiting on her response. She felt our eyes on her

"Don't tell me you're backing out now?" Jade looks at her.

"But I don't want to get in trouble" She looked down.

"That's okay, as long as you don't sell us out I'm fine with it" Jade said

"Guys I'm the president of the Academy" She said.

"Ummm, weren't you the president when we snuck out, stole Immanuel's car and went to bar?" Alexis asked. Everyone went silent and looked at her. She thought about it for a moment.

"Fine but if we get caught I'm gonna be so mad at you guys" She answered.

"Yay" We said in unison. We begun to plan our master piece. Don't worry we'll start easy.

--------------------------

The next day we met up with Jake very early and collected the Saran Wrap. We got to class early for once. We made sure that everyone was in class. I looked at Alexis and she nodded.

"No one say a word" Alexis announced to the class, they nodded and came over to help me. We stretched the sticker fabric across the door way. I ducked under and went into the hallway

"Fight! Someone's fighting!" I yelled and dipped into class

Not long after did Sr. Mc Intosh ran straight into the clear plastic. He face smooched into the paper and he fell onto his back. His hand went up to his face and he ripped the material off. His cheeks glowed red

"WHO DID THIS?" He shouted at us. Our class went silent, everyone kept looking around and so did I. He asked again but nobody was about to snitch.

"Okay if no one will come forward I guess I'll just have to punish the whole class" He fold his arms and stood up. When he did this that's when we noticed his pants had a split.

We went crazy with laughter once again, he looked down and the fear on his face was irreplaceable, he quickly ran out of the class. We gave each other a nod and smirked. Why didn't we think about this earlier, pranking assholes are fun.

The bell wrung indicating the end of our class and he was still nowhere to be found. We left and now we had our favorite teacher next. Harold, he is such a great person and he also gay as fuck. How did Immanuel not notice that? anyways, it worked out well for us, we have someone that we can talk to and express ourselves. We walked to class and noticed we were the only ones in there, so we started to tell him about our plan for our next prank.

"That's mean I definitely don't think you should do that" He winked and we all laughed. The other students now started to pile right in, we ended our conversation and got to our seats while Harold started his conversation to the class about our mental health.

In the middle of our class Sir. Mc Intosh walked in with a new pants and handed out detention slips to our class.

"If nobody wants to talk then everyone will have to be punished for their foolishness" He said still sounding angry.

"I don't think you should punish them for something they know nothing about" Harold said looking right at him.

"They do know that's why they're being punished" He turned around.

"How do you know that, do think punishing the innocent will get you anywhere?, you're just showing them what 'us straight people' do to them, you're not helping them you're making them want to rebel" Harold said. He knows exactly what he's doing, guilt tripping him, he's got a few tricks up his sleeve, I smirked a little while I watch this go down. Mr. Mc Intosh thought for a while.

"Okay I'm gonna let them off this time but they better make sure it doesn't happen again" He said as he left the class. Harold just continued teaching knowing exactly what he's done. I don't know if it counts because we did do it, but I felt like he did stand up for us. Class was soon over I got up, went too his table.

"Thank you for getting us out of this one" I chuckled

He came close and whispered "Well us gays have to stick together" I smirked to myself. We left and we met up with Jake for more materials for our next prank.

This should be fun.