Two

Kenzie's POV

Liked by maddieziegler, annieleblanc and 23,851 others 

@kenzie Missing tour already :(

maddieziegler Beautiful
kenzie
All you <3

annieleblanc How you so-
kenzie Ily

isaakpresley All mine <3
kenzie All yours <33

dylanconrique Imy
kenzie Imym dyl! Coming home today!

lexijayde Pretty
kenzie Thanks!

I woke up to find that I was in the seat of an airplane, and I remembered that I was going home today. I looked to my left and  saw that Isaak was still asleep, his soft snores making me smile. I heard a ding and looked at my phone, until I realized it didn't come from my phone, since it was on airplane mode. Isaak hand was wrapped around his phone, and I gently took it out of his grip. It wasn't on airplane mode. In fact, he had gotten many text messages from the same person. I tried not to look at them, because being in a relationship meant you had to trust the other person, but I couldn't help myself. I unlocked his phone and started scrolling through his texts. 

To say I was shocked by what I saw was an understatement.

Lexi <3

last night was fun. we should do it again sometime ;)

Isaak

it was fun babygirl. how about friday?

Lexi <3

can't wait! xoxo

My mouth fell. Last Friday was my award ceremony, which he said he couldn't come to because he had a family thing. I thought maybe I was assuming things. For all I knew, Lexi could be a cousin or something. That was until I read more...

Lexi <3

Isaak I need you in me right now

Isaak

I want you too babygirl, but my ass of a girlfriend dragged me with her on tour.

She doesn't know

Lexi <3

Ooh u cheeky baby. I love it. Call me when you get home, I'm wet ;)

Isaak

Babe I'm hard just thinking about it. u can get it when I get home

Lexi <3

Ofc daddy

Tears were rolling down my cheeks, and as much as I tried, I couldn't hold them back. I thought that we were perfect for each other. I thought that he was the perfect guy, and I never thought he'd do something like this. Never. My thoughts were interrupted by an announcement saying we had landed, and Isaak woke up from the noise of everyone getting off the plane. He stretched and then looked at me, a huge smile on his face.

"We're here, bab-Kenzie, what's wrong?" His smile turned to a frown when he saw the tears.

"It's Mackenzie, to you. You might wanna go home, Lexi's waiting for you!" I said, throwing his phone onto him and getting up. I couldn't help it. I loved him, and he went and cheated on me. I know I wasn't the best girlfriend, but I tried. And I didn't go cheat when things weren't working out. 

As I walked through the aisle, I could hear Isaak calling out for me, but I didn't dare look back. I couldn't look back at a devil like him. I walked through the airport, memories of our times together flooding back to me, but I knew I was doing the right thing. I deserve someone who will treat me right, not a backstabber like him. When I found my mum waiting in the parking lot, I got into the passenger seat, not saying a word. She looked confused, but nonetheless started driving home.

"Kenzieboo, are you okay?" my mum asked, trying to multitask caring for me and driving at the same time.

I hesitated, and then slowly shook my head. "No, mum. I-Isaak... he... I..." I stammered in between sobs. I took a deep breath. "Isaak cheated on me."

"What?!" my mum screamed, accidentally swerving into the next lane, which earned her beeps of horns and angry looks. "He cheated? Isaak? That doesn't sound like him at all."

"Mhm, I know. But he did." I looked down. "Did I do something, mum? Did I do something to deserve this?"

"Mackenzie Frances Ziegler! How dare you think that!" she yelled, pulling into our driveway and parking the car. "You're an absolute angel, baby, and if he doesn't see that, he doesn't deserve you anyway. That son of a bitch." She whispered the last part under her breath, but I heard loud and clear.

"You know what, mum? You're right. He's an idiot. I should've seen it earlier. You know, he didn't come to my award ceremony last Friday because he was with that girl, and he said he had a family thing."

"Kenzie, you deserve much better. He wasn't right for you. I didn't like him much, anyway..."

I smiled, giving my mum a hug, before grabbing my suitcase and rolling it towards the door. 

"Oh, and, Danny said he needed to meet you in the recording studio tomorrow at 1. He said he wants to discuss something."

I rolled my eyes. I had just finished up on a tour, and my manager was already bugging me. Typical. I gave my mum a thumbs up before retreating to my room.