Eleven

Kenzie's POV

It was a few acts before me and Hayden's act on the talent show. They had set up the town hall nicely, with a curtain and spotlights. It was beautiful, it really was. Small, and quite simple, but beautiful. I felt Hayden squeeze my hand and I smiled up at him. 

"Kenzie, Hayden, you're up after the next act. Kenz, I think you're gonna wanna watch this one," Lauren informed, before walking back out of the backstage room. She had volunteered to help run the show. I was confused as to why she had said that, but nonetheless, I walked to the of the curtains and poked my head out. A man walked onto the stage, to introduce the act.

"Now, the next act I have been told is a music act. Please, give it up for... Johnny Orlando!"

The crowd erupted into cheers, and I froze. He told us that he wasn't entering? I watched as the familiar dirty blonde haired boy walked onto the stage, guitar in one hand, and a small stool in the other. He placed the stool down and sat down, adjusting the microphone to his height.

"Ahem," he cleared his throat. "Um, I hope you enjoy." (A/N- Song linked above)

"We don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do,"

I smiled as he started, his beautiful voice filling my mind. It was perfect in every way possible. 

"I just heard you found the one you've been looking
You've been looking for
I wish I would have known that wasn't me
Cause even after all this time I still wonder
Why I can't move on
Just the way you did so easily,"

As he kept going, I couldn't help but think he was singing about... us. I was instantly mesmerized by his voice, and I felt a connection to his singing.

"I don't wanna know
What kind of dress you're wearing tonight
If he's holding onto you so tight
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame,"

I felt Hayden's hard glare on me, but I didn't care. It was amazing, his voice. I loved it, so much. I started thinking about how great our voices would sound together, and as he continued, that thought only grew stronger.

"That we don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do,"

When he finished that part, I did exactly what my heart told me to do. I walked out onto the stage, my microphone in hand, and starting singing the next part.

"I just hope you're lying next to somebody
Who knows how to love you like me
There must be a good reason that you're gone
Every now and then I think you
Might want me to come show up at your door
But I'm just too afraid that I'll be wrong,"

He stared at me, the first time he'd looked at me since our more recent argument. But this time, he didn't look away. He kept staring at me, and I loved it. I missed it. I missed him. This song was the perfect definition of our relationship right now, and I knew that he knew it too.

"Don't wanna know
If you're looking into her eyes
If she's holding onto you so tight the way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame,"

He realized that it was the chorus, and joined in. We started walking closer to each other as we sang, and in that moment, i forgot we were on a stage in front of a hundred people. It felt like it was just me and him in that moment, and I loved it. I never wanted it to end.

"That we don't talk anymore
We don't we don't we don't talk anymore
Like we used to
Like we used to
Like we used to
Like we used to
Like we used to
Oooh
So we don't talk anymore
We don't
We don't talk anymore
Like we used to."

The song ended and that's when I realized it.

I like Johnny Orlando.

(A/N) Sorry guys, short chapter... But hope you guys enjoyed that Jenzie moment there. I swear, read it while listening to the song, and it makes it 100 times better, so I linked it up there for you guys :) And Kenz finally realized it! She likes John! Oooh, I wonder what'll happen next chap with Hayden. Vote and Comment! Love you all!