Twenty Five

Liked by johnnyorlando, laurenorlando, mandlamorris and 671, 287 others

@kenzie thought you loved me too

laurenorlando how you so stunning
kenzie no you are <3

isaakpresley beautiful
kenzie um who are you???

annieleblanc stay strong bby
kenzie I'm trying...

johnnyorlando <333

Johnny's POV

It was hard for me. It really was. I was now staying with Kenzie, yet we couldn't even make eye contact, let alone actually talk. I still loved her, I really did, but I didn't know how to show her that. She had set her mind on the fact that I was lying that whole time, but I wasn't. She really was the only one who made me feel the way I did, and I knew she felt the same way. Well, she used to, at least.

My thoughts were interrupted by Lauren barging into the huge guest room I was staying in.

"Johnny, we need to talk." I nodded slowly, signalling for her to go on. "About Kenzie."

I felt my body go firm, and I didn't move. She sighed, moving closer to me on the bed.

"Look, John, you still love her, don't you?"

"More than she'll ever know..." I trailed off.

"Well then, you have to get her back." She smiled confidently.

"How? And, why? What's the point, if she hates me so much? She thinks that I was the reason Nadia turned up, and that I didn't actually love her. But, I did, Lauren. So much. She was so special to me, and I thought, after getting out of jail, we could become... something. But I guess that'll never happen."

"Never say never." I looked up at her, to see her smirking cheekily.

"Where are you going with this?" I asked cautiously. When Lauren has her mind set on something, nothing will throw her off from getting there.

"I have a plan," she said simply.

"Which is...?"

"Well, there's a plan A, and a plan B. Plan A is simple - Talk to her. It's the most simple way to get through to a girl. Tell her how much you love her, and what actually happened. But..." She paused, "Something tells me that won't work on Kenzie."

I chuckled a little. That was true.

"So, what's 'Plan B'?" I asked, maybe a little too hopeful. It was true, Lauren was quite amazing at coming up with plans, and actually having them work out.

She smirked. "Now, this one's foolproof."

She explained Plan B to me, and to be honest, it could just work. If I did it properly, that was. But I wouldn't stop at anything to get Kenzie back. She was everything to me, and that wasn't going to change anytime soon.

I slowly walked downstairs, ready to carry out Plan A - Talk. Kenz was an easy girl to talk to, at least, when she wasn't mad at you. She was also a really great person to talk to, and let me tell you, you'll never get bored when you're around Mackenzie Ziegler.

Just as I thought, I saw Kenz in the living room scrolling through her Instagram feed. I cleared my throat, and she immediately looked up and jumped off the couch.

"Hey, Kenzie..." I started.

"Oh, um, hey." Her voice was cold and bitter, which instantly made me lose hope. 

"W-What's up?" I tried to start a conversation, but she just shook her head.

"John, don't beat around the bush. What do you want?" Her gaze was hard, and made me want to turn around, run into my room and cry, as i had been doing for the past couple of days since Kenzie left.

"I-I just wanna talk-"

"John, you had your chance to talk. And that was when I came to your room a few nights ago, but it looked like you were a little busy. Locking lips with a certain bitch."

"Kenz, please, let me explain-"

"No, Johnny. You don't get to explain. Not after what you put me through. You hurt me, more than you know-"

"Oh, and you think you're the only one hurting!" She seemed a little taken back by my sudden outburst. That makes two of us. "You think this whole situation is only affecting you! Well, you're not! I love you, Kenz..." A felt a few wet tears roll down my cheeks, as well as Kenzie's.

"Well, obviously not enough." She walked past me, crashing into my side while she was at it, and making her way to her room.

Guess it was Plan B then...

Kenzie's POV

I raced to my room, tears rolling down my cheeks, and jumped onto my bed. How could he? How could he seriously have the audacity to come up to me and talk to me like that? To tell me he loved me, after everything he put me through? After everything he put us both through? He was crazy to think that saying a few words would get me back. Because, as he said on the night of the talent show, I don't want to hear all the 'I'm sorry's and 'I won't do it again's, because to him, they're just words. They don't mean anything to him.

I don't mean anything to him.

He made me feel like I did, and it felt different, it really did. It felt different to all the other relationships that all failed. But, I guess it was just a feeling. An 'at the time' feeling. But then again, what about the sparks? What about the sparks I had never felt with anyone, but did with John? Aarrgghh, I don't even know anymore! I don't know if I still loved him, and I don't know if he still loved me. What was seriously going on with me? Why was Johnny the only thing I could think about, even after he broke my heart? It was like he had complete control over me, but I loved it. 

I didn't want to forget about Johnny, as much as my heart tried to fight the feeling. I did still love John... but he didn't love me anymore, and I just had to accept that now. But that didn't mean I wouldn't keep remembering the amazing moments we had together. That night we went stargazing, singing with him at the talent show, when he told me he loved me... when we had our first kiss. I would give anything to bring it all back to me, but I couldn't. I had to focus on going forwards now, and not looking back. He was the past, and I need to think about my future. 

Little did I know, John was my future.

(A/N) Ayeee, what do you guys think Plan B is? It's really cute, let me tell you that. Like, I would physically and mentally die if a guy did that for me. Kenz seriously needs to realize that John is the one for her, and he didn't do anything wrong. Alsoooooo... I really want to thank you guys because this crappy book made it to #1 in mackenzieziegler!!! I can't believe it, and I cant thank you guys enough for voting, commenting and just reading. It means the world to me.

Thank you so much, guys! I love you all so much!

Vote and Comment, and lets see if this can make it to the top of another tag!