Ten

Liked by haydensummerall, annieleblanc, laurenorlando and 32,901 others

@kenzie U make me happy <33

Tagged: @haydensummerall

annieleblanc yeah he looks better than the other guy
kenzie John's just a friend
annieleblanc and it better stay that way

haydensummerall ur perfect
kenzie <3

johnnyorlando u guys look good together
kenzie thanks John

user Johnny was way better looking
user yeah he was. who even is this guy

user She just moves from guy to guy

user Kayden for life

user She looks better with Johnny

Kenzie's POV

It had been a week and a bit since I last talked to Johnny. Since we had that stupid fight over nothing. Well, it was something, but right now, it felt like water under the bridge. Sure, friends have fights all the time, but it felt like more than that. And to be honest, I missed him. A lot.

Hayden and I had been dating for a while now, and I really do like him, but I still keep remembering what Johnny said, even though I acted like i hated him for saying it. Better to be safe than sorry. And then I feel bad for doing that to him, after all, he just wanted to protect me. But on the other hand, I don't need protection. Ughhh, I'm done!

If I'm being completely truthful, I think me and Hayden's relationship was still lacking the sparks I was talking about with Isaak. The butterflies every time he was close, the fireworks every time we kissed... it just wasn't there. I wanted a relationship that everyone talks about. But I guess being a celebrity, it means that I can't have what every normal teenager has. Sometimes I really hate my life.

"Guess what?!" Lauren said, barging in through the door of the front door, interrupting my chain of thoughts.

"What?" I asked, standing up from the couch and walking over to her, where Hayden was already standing. 

"There's a talent contest, tonight! We should totally enter! Kenz, you could sing. You said you were a singer. Hayden, you can... I don't know what you can do. And John could play the guitar or something."

At the mention of his name, a messy-haired John came down the stairs. The messy hair made him look 100 times hotter, let me tell you that.

"Who said my name?" he said groggily. It was obvious he had just woken up from a nap, considering it was like 5 PM.