Twenty Nine

Liked by johnnyorlando, laurenorlando, annieleblanc and 1, 837, 979 others

@kenzie loml... i love you so much <333

Tagged: @johnnyorlando    

johnnyorlando I love you so much more bby <333
kenzie not possible <333

laurenorlando cutest couple EVER!!!
kenzie agreed
johnnyorlando liked this comment

haydensummerall you guys look cute
kenzie we know ;)

isaakpresley um, what about me???
kenzie what about you lol

user OMG JENZIE CONFIRMED

user YASS THEY LOOK SO CUTE UWU

user If he makes her happy, I'm fine with it :)

Kenzie's POV

I walked back to the house, the love of my life's hand in mine. I stopped him at the door, and turned around to face him. It instantly brought back memories from my first day at his house, when he let me stay.

"Johnny, thank you. So much." He gave me a confused face.

"For...?"

"For everything. For letting me stay at yours, for not giving up on me when I was being a bitch, and most importantly, for being mine." I took his hands in mine and looked into the beautiful emerald I always found myself staring at, and getting lost in.

"Kenz, didn't you listen to the song I wrote for you? I'd do anything and everything for you. You're the most special girl to me, and I love you. Thank you for being mine."

I smiled. "That's the easy part." I leant in and felt his soft lips on mine. I let my hand move up to his cheek as we moved in sync with each other, before I pulled away, smiling widely and going inside.

"Goodnight, John."

"Night, Kenzie."

I walked up the stairs and into Lauren's room, which was right next door to mine, and opposite John's.

"Kenzie!" Her head shot up when she saw me, and she sat up on her bed excitedly. "Tell. Me. Everything."

"Oh my god, okay! I was going to anyway!" I laughed, taking a seat as well.

"How was it?"

"It was great! John's so... amazing..." I trailed off. "I don't even know why I left him; why I ever doubted him. He's caring, helpful, crazy hot, and he's an especially good kisser-"