Twenty

Johnny's  POV

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled, seeing my ex girlfriend Nadia Turner in my kitchen.

"What do you mean, baby? We're dating, remember?" I blinked a couple times to make sure I was hearing right.

"Excuse me?" I chuckled. "I don't know what the fuck you're playing at, but I know we're absolutely not dating. Get out of here, Nadia!"

"Oh, come on, baby..." She walked closer to me, wrapping her hands around my waist, evidently staring at my lips. "You know how much you miss me."

"No, Nadia. You had your chance, and you screwed it up." I pushed her off of me harshly. "Plus, I've moved on. I found someone else, Nadia."

"Oh, you mean that Mackenzie girl? I've already gotten rid of her," she laughed. 

That made me angry. "What did you say to her?"

"Jeez, no need to be so rude-"

"Nadia, what did you fucking say to her?!" I yelled.

"I may have told her that you texted me, and told me you still loved me. And that you were a player. Oh, and that you didn't like her..." She sounded so casual, looking at her nails carefully. But there was nothing casual about this situation.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Why do have to be so selfish, Nadia? I love her! And nothing you can do will change that!" I ran my hand through my hair agressively, before running up the stairs.

She seriously had to go and mess up the most amazing thing I had with Kenzie. What I had with Kenz, it was something I had never felt before. Something about her made me want her more than anything else. Nadia was the only person that had even gotten close to what I had with Kenz, but it wasn't as strong. As soon as i saw her with Carson, I broke up with her. And I never looked back. Yeah, I missed her for a while, but not anymore, and especially not now that I have Mackenzie.

I reached Kenzie's door, and knocked a couple times. I could already hear her crying, and that made me want to cry as well.

"Kenz? Kenz, please let me in. Let me explain-"

"Go away, John!" I winced at the the tone of her voice, but even the fact that she still called me John made me think I still had a chance with her.

"No, Kenz. I won't go away. Let me explain-"

The door opened roughly, and I came face to face with a tear-strained Kenzie. 

"What, John? What more do you possibly have to say?"

"That I love you, Kenzie. Always have, always will." Her face softened for a second, but then she started crying again.

"John... I love you too. But she's here, so this relationship goes down as well, just like all my other relationships. You know, I thought you were different. You made me feel something... something weird. I had never felt it, and every time you were close, there were butterflies and fireworks in my stomach at the same time." I smiled at this. "And when you went to the hospital, after Isaak beat you up... I never forgave myself for that, and I never will. Same thing when you went to jail... it was all my fault. And then there was those many times when you said you loved me, and made me feel special." She smiled at the memories. "That made my day, along with the warm hugs and soft kisses. But then, Nadia came into the picture. Johnny, she said you told her you loved her. I couldn't believe it, and there is still to this moment a part of me that doesn't want to believe it. But it's true. And she's here. So, no matter how much I do love you, you don't love me, so..."

A tear rolled down my cheek as she finished her story, and I grabbed her hand.

"Kenzie, I never meant to hurt you. But, I swear to god, what she's saying is not true. I never texted her, and I never told her I loved her, or missed her. Because I don't. I have you, Kenzie, and you're all I need."

Her mouth curled into a small smile, and so did mine, but I frowned when I realized something.

"But, Kenzie... part of what she's saying is true..." I watched as her frown formed again. "It's true that I used to be a player. It was a few years ago, but then I met Nadia. And it all changed. But when I saw her with my friend Carson... I broke up with her. And yeah, I missed her at first. But then I moved on, and I never fell again. And I never cheated on someone again, either. And then, i met you. You brought back all those feelings I had tried so hard to forget about. And it was stronger than with Nadia. I actually loved you, a lot. And I still do. Please, Kenzie, forgive me."

She looked at my hand, which was still holding hers tightly, and then back up at me. 

"Look, Johnny... I love you, so much. But the thing is, even though you say it, you don't love me as much as you say you do."

"I do, Kenz. I really do." I said, confused as to why she thought that.

"Then why is Nadia still down there?" I stayed silent, not having an answer. She sighed. "Exactly. And she wouldn't be here if she didn't think she had a chance." She pulled her hand out of mine, walking into her room and closing the door, leaving me standing there. 

What had done? I had just lost the best thing that had ever happened to me... and I did love her, more than she knew.

I just needed to show her that.

(A/N) Hey guys, how are you all? Did y'all enjoy that chap? So, some shit went down... What do you think will happen next chapter? Please tell me!

I just want to say that each and everyone of you that is reading this pathetic excuse for a story, you are loved. I love you, and a million other people love you too... you just don't know it yet. You're all beautiful in your own way, so be you. Don't change for someone else's sake, because if they can't see how beautifully amazing you are, the they don't deserve you anyway.

Love you all! Vote and Comment!