Twenty Three

(A/N) John's new song 'Phobias' is so good! Check it out!

Liked by johnnyorlando, laurenorlando, maddieziegler and 826, 019 others

@kenzie My new song 'What If I Told You I Love You' is out now! Go check it out! It's dedicated to someone special <3

johnnyorlando <3
kenzie ...

laurenorlando omg kenz, it's amazing!
kenzie thanks ily

annieleblanc great job, kenzie
kenzie thank you sm

user did you guys see john's comment???
user and Kenzie's reply
user yeah what happened

Johnny's POV

I read Kenzie's post, and then went to go check out her song. She said it was dedicated to someone special... who could that be? I put in my headphones, before pressing play. Her beautiful voice immediately filled my ears.

"What if I told you that I love you?
Would you tell me that you love me back?
What if I told you that I miss you?
Would you tell me that you miss me back?"

"What if I told you that I need you?
Would you tell me that you need me, yeah?
If I tell you all my feelings
Would you believe me, yeah?"

"What if I told you that I lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love you? Yeah
What if I told you that I lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love you? Yeah
What if I told you that I need you? 
Would you tell me that you need me, too?
What if I told you that I lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love you?"

"Ay, when you told me that you'd love me
Was I a fool to believe in you?
When you told me I was special
Was I dumb for trusting you?
When you told me that you want me
Did you really want me?
Or was this all a joke to you? (To you, to you)
I don't wanna say, "I miss you"
If I don't know that you miss me back (oh, no, no)
I don't wanna say the wrong thing
If I do, there's no coming back"

"What if I told you that I need you?
Would you tell me that you need me, yeah?
If I'd tell you all my feelings 
Would you believe me, yeah?"

"What if I told you that I lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love you?
Yeah, what if I told you that I lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love you?"

"I wish I told you that I loved you
Now it's too late, you have someone new
I hope she loves you like I do
Do you love the way she's treating you?"

"What if I told you that I love you?
Would you tell me that you love me back?
If I told you that I miss you
Would you tell me that you miss me back?"

"What if I told you that I need you?
Would you tell me that you need me, yeah?
If I tell you all my feelings
Would you believe me, yeah?"

"What if I told you that I lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love you? Yeah
What if I told you that I lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love you? Yeah
What if I told you that I need you?
Would you tell me that you need me, too?
What if I told you that I love you?
What if I told you that I"

As she finished her song, a tear slipped out. I immediately knew who she was singing about. Me. She was singing about me. She wrote a whole fucking song for me. How could someone be so perfect?

I put my phone down and walked into Lauren's room, and saw her sitting on her bed, scrolling through her Instagram feed.

"Lolo?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" When she realized I was crying, she looked up and put her phone down.

"D-Did you hear Kenzie's song?" 

"Yeah," she sighed. "John, what's wrong-"

"It was about me."

She shot me a confused look.

"What?"

"She wrote it about me. She wrote a whole song for me, Lauren. Because I just had to go and mess up our relationship, that was going so so so good..."

As soon as Nadia kissed me, and Kenzie left because of that, I told Nadia to leave. I didn't care if she didn't have anywhere to go, I didn't care if she slept on the hard, cold ground. She made me lose the most important person in my life, and I'll never forgive her for that. She knew I loved Kenz, yet she still kissed me. For all I knew, she could've known Kenzie was standing there to watch it all. I found that she had left her phone after she left, and I read her messages. Turns out she had a plan with Isaak to get back at Kenz and me. So Nadia could have me, and Isaak could have Kenzie. Fuck them.

"Johnny, you don't know that-"

"Yes, Lauren. I do. Just listen to the lyrics. Aarrgghh, why am I such a bad person?"

"You aren't a bad person, John. You're one of the best I know, and that's why Kenzie loved you. So you just have to go out there and show her that. That you're still the same amazing person that she loved. Be the person she loved, John. And tell her how much you'll do to get her back."

I sniffled, taking in what my sister was saying.

"You're right, Lauren. I just have to figure out how..." I got up and went back into my room, sitting on the edge and grabbing my guitar. First step: Write a song. Kenzie wrote one for me, so I should write one for her.

"I see your picture everyday and it hurts
You settle for second when I put you first"

I sang what I was feeling, remembering the memories I had with Kenz... some better than others. That particular lyric was about how, when Isaak was beating me up, she sacrificed herself, and said she's do anything if I was okay. She puts everyone else before her, and I love her for that.

"So girl pick your head up
You deserve more than you know
Believe when I tell you
You're so beautiful"

She was. She really was breathtakingly beautiful. When I first saw her, I knew she was the one for me. In her city clothes, and Gucci shoes, she was absolutely stunning. How her skin shimmered in the sunlight, how her soft hair fell over her shoulders, and how her soft lips were the softest I'd seen... or felt.

"You deserve love
The kind that everyone searches for
So what about us?
I'll give you my heart and so much more"

"Everything
I would give everything baby
'Cause right now you're driving me crazy
Tell me you wanna be with me
Oh yeah"

I kept writing my song, and the words just flowed onto the paper. I was speaking from my heart, and it was a lot easier than thinking about lyrics you had absolutely no meaning for. 

As I finished the song, I had an idea set out in my head of how to get the love of my life back. I was going to do it. I needed her more than she needed me, and I loved her so much. I'd do anything and everything for her, that was for sure. 

"Lauren! Book me a ticket to LA!"

(A/N) John's going to LA!!! Also, his song is so good! It's like a step up from all his previous songs, like a bit more mature... I don't really know. But anyways, hope you guys enjoyed! Love y'all! More people have been reading, voting and following me, and it makes me so happy! Thank you guys! We could work on the comments tho ;) Nah, just kidding, it's fine. Do what you do. Next chap out soon!

Vote and Comment!