Eight

Liked by johnnyorlando, melissagisoni, maddieziegler and 782,172 others

@kenzie thanks for an amazing night

Tagged: @johnnyorlando

johnnyorlando No problem Kenz
kenzie <3

annieleblanc Who is that?!

isaakpresley Kenzie I can explain
kenzie Isaak just stop. You aren't welcome here
isaakpresley I can explain, please
johnnyorlando She said to LEAVE!
isaakpresley who even are you
johnnyorlando That doesn't matter, but you need to leave!
kenzie Thanks John
johnnyorlando All good

user omg who is that???
user maybe she found someone new
user or maybe it's just a friend
user yeah u guys overreact a lot

Johnny's POV

I woke up and looked around at the unfamiliar setting, and realized this wasn't my room. It was Kenzie's. But Kenzie wasn't next to me. I got up and threw a sweatshirt over my head, running downstairs.

"Kenz? Kenzie, where are you?" I looked everywhere, and finally found her in the kitchen.

"Morning, Orlando," she greeted. She was making breakfast and my sister Lauren was sitting on the kitchen island.

"You  never told me you brought a girl home, John?" Lauren said, and I felt myself go red.

"Oh, no, it's not like that," Kenzie said, once she noticed my embarrassment. "I came into the country yesterday, and my car broke down. John was nice enough to let me stay here, but he's taking me to my hotel today." She smiled at me, and I returned it.

"Oh. Well, I better be the first to know if anything ever happens between you two," Lauren said.

"Of course, Lolo..." I rolled my eyes.

"You see, Kenz, Johnny once had a thing with this city girl, but-"

"Okay, Lauren, Mackenzie doesn't need to know about that." I stopped her before she spilled too much.

"No, I wanna know," Kenzie said, walking over to me.

I smiled anxiously. "Maybe another time," I said, and she nodded understandingly.