Dammit! Kami!

"Let's go" Jirou says as she pulls Kami's arm. He nods and then follows. "You know, you can talk to me. You know that right?" Kaminari said as he held Jirou's hand softly. Jirou paused. She looks at him and kisses him as she smiled. "I'm fine." Jirou lied. Kaminari smokies weakly and then his smile was wiped clean when he turned to his right.

"JIROU WATCH OUT!!" Kaminari screamed as he pushed her away. Kaminari got hit by a train. Jirou had tears in her eyes and ran over to Kaminari. She held his bloody body and shakes him. "Denki! Wake up please! DONT LEAVE ME!!!!" Jirou yelled as her tears went on Kaminari's messed up face. The hospital came and examined Kaminari's body. He had 1 broken arm and was in a bad condition. Jirou cried over Kaminari's body and kissed his forehead as she left to the dorms.

RINNNGGGG! Jirou groaned as she pressed the button for the alarm clock. She got ready and went to school. Once when she got into class she frowns as she didn't get a happy welcome from Kaminari since he was in the hospital. Everyone found out what happened and showered her with questions about Kaminari. 'God please save me' she thought. "Alright everyone back to your seats." Aizawa demanded as he came into the class in his caterpillar sleeping bag. "As everyone knows Kaminari is in the hospital but don't make that an excuse for not listening.

Everyone sighed and went back to their desk. It's felt like hours trying to study. Jirou was on lying thinking of Kaminari. 'It's my fault he's in the hospital. I should've gotten hit, not him.' She whispered. She then felt a light tap on her shoulder and it Aizawa. She hadn't realize it was lunch time. "You gonna eat?" Aizawa asked. "Not hungry." Jirou lied. Aizawa shrugged and went back to his sleeping bag. After what felt like days, the bell for dismissal finally rang. Jirou quickly dashed out the door and went to Kaminari's hospital bed.