Without you

Jirou's POV
I walk into Kaminari's bed and sigh as I sit next to him. "Hey Pikachu...." I say in a emotionless tone. His limp body made my heart ached. "Well, we did training today, and unfortunately, the whole class faltered me in questions about you. Even Bakugou" I say. "God I hope you're doing better." I say as I placed my hand in his forehead. I put my hand on his hand and tears fall down off my face. 'It's all my fault' Jirou thought. She felt a soft grip on her hand. "N-n-n-no. I-I-it's n-n-n-not your f-f-fault.." Kaminari says quietly. "PIKACKU?!" I yell as I stand up quickly.

"Y-y-yup.." Kaminari says with a bright smile.

Okay that's all for this chapter, I know it's short but here is some non-depressing short story!! Enjoy!
Kaminari is on the couch, watching vines and memes while Jirou is watching tv. Kaminari found this one meme that he can pull on Jirou. He chuckled and tapped her shoulder. "Hey Jirou." He said with a smirk. "Yea?" Jirou responded, still keeping her eyes on the tv. "Why did the bird cross the road?" He said. Jirou turned around. "I don't know why?" "To get to the idiots house." Kaminari said as he was trying to keep a straight face. "Okay?" Jirou said. "Wait! Knock knock!" Kaminari said. "Who's there?" She said. "The DUCK! PFFF HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!" Kaminari said as he laughed his ass off. Let's just say, he didn't make it alive.