Trauma

Kaminari's POV
I wake up in a white room. I got up. There's my classmates. Everyone got shot...I found out that everyone is in the same room. They all got shot in different places. "Ah Denki your awake." All might said as the rest of the UA staff was behind him. I flinched and turned around. "Denki. Do you remember us?" Aizawa said looking at me concerned and worried like the rest of the staff. I blinked 10 times before saying. "What?! Of course I remember you!" I said. "Okay that's good." He said. "What's going to happen to the rest?!" I said standing up "young Kaminari please sit down." He said softly pushing me back down.

"Oh sorry." I said sitting back down. I saw all might look at me concerned. 'This is so uncomfortable..' I said as I just wanted to melt. "Soo...what's going to happen now?" I saw breaking the ice. "You guys are not going to school for the next two months so we could monitor our security system." Principal Nezu said as he popped out of nowhere. "Oh..." I said looking down. "Your sister came by and dropped off some clothes for you. Here." Aizawa said as he handed me a pair of clothes.

As I was changing my clothes, I saw my shoulder where I was shot

As I was changing my clothes, I saw my shoulder where I was shot. I started hyperventilating and breathing loudly as I sat onto the ground, hugging my knees. I was sweating and heard the screams and cries from last night.

"DENKI!"

"KIRISHIMA!"

"JIROU!"

"KATSUKI PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!"

"KAMIANARI!"

I jumped and saw Aizawa putting his hands on my shoulders. "You're alright kid?" He said kneeling up to my height. "I forgot to mention, the doctors have told me that you have severe PTSD." He said sighing. I looked down as tears fell off my face. Aizawa sighed softly and hugged me. I clenched onto him like a koala and sobbed. After having my first PTSD flashback, I went to Jirou's bed side. I was devastated. I held her hand. Tears falling off my face.

I walked over to Shinsou and started sobbing. Yes I do love Jirou very much but Shinsou is like a brother to me. He's cared so much about me. He was one of the first people to help me through everything. And now, he ended getting shot in the chest. He has his shirt off. He had stitches on his chest and needles on his wrist. I looked up and saw as the class was still asleep. I walked over to Mina's bed side and my eyes widened. She was shot multiple times. "Mina?" I said softly, tears falling off my face. She moved. The moving started to get slow, then fast, then intense. She was shaking rapidly. I jumped back as the doctors and Mr. Aizawa ran in. I grabbed her shoulders. "MINA?!" I yelled shaking her softly.

"MINA WAKE UP!" I screamed. Tears were pouring off my face. "MINA PLEASE DONT DIE!" I screamed again. I started kicking and screaming even more when I got held back. "Denki! They have to check on her!" Aizawa yelled, holding me back. "NO NO NO! MINA DONT GO!" I yelling trying to let go of his grip. Then. Present mic, Aizawa and Midnight had to hold me back. I ended up falling to my knees and sobbing.

I was placed in the damn waiting room. I was crying my eyes. An arm was wrapped around me. I turned around and it was Sero. He was crying. I immediately hugged him cried. "Sero. I-i" i couldn't even finish my sentence since I was that traumatized. "Shhh. It's okay." He said as he sobbed.