Mission: GET THEM TOGETHER

I'm back boos 🥺👉👈🥳😄😃

Kaminari's POV
As I'm with Shinsou, I think about Jirou. God why would she do this to me..I clench onto Shinsou's shirt as he rubs my back. "You feeling any better?" He asked as he reached for some chocolate. "Yeah I guess." I said, lowering my head. "Want some?" He asked as he gave me a piece of his. I nodded and took it. "Thanks." I said. "I got a call from the doctors that Jirou came back to the dorms to recover there. She's looking pretty welll, I mean she only lost a few amount of blood.." Shinsou said as he was on his phone. I immediately bolted out of his room and went to Jirou's. "JIROU!" I yelled as I hugged her tightly with tears.

"Hey Kaminari." She said in a faint voice. I let go and looked down. "Why..why would you scare me like that?!" I said as I looked up at her and started sobbing. "Let's go to my dorm." I said as we both made our way to my dorm. We both sat on the edge of my bed. "I'm sorry I-" "I WAS SO WORRIED SICK! I MADE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF AT THE HOSPITAL JUST FOR YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOE MUCH I CARE ABOUT YOU?! IF YOU WERENT THAT STUBBORN THEN YOUR GRANDPARENTS AND SIBLINGS WOULD STILL BE HERE!!" I screamed. I realized what I had done and covered by mouth immediately. "I'm so sorry Jirou! I didn't know what had gotten into me! I please-" "if you're really gonna invite me to your dorm to taunt me about my personal past, then we're through. It's over Denki." She said as she left the room.

I sat there shocked. I fell to my knees and screamed out loud. "Bro!" I heard someone say. I look up and see a worried and concerned Shinsou and Kirishima. "Denki! What happened?!" Shinsou said as he kneeled next to me. "Come on man talk to us. We're both here for you.." Kirishima also added as Shinsou rubbed my back. "I'm such an idiot..I lashed out my anger on Jirou and we broke up now." I said as tears slipped down my cheek. I could tell they both had shocked faces. Kirishima hugged me and stroked my hair. "Hey hey..it's okay, you were just worried. Just give her some space." He said. "Give her some space and she'll later forgive you," Shinsou also added. "You need some rest.. you look very tired. Get some rest man." Kirishima said as both of them left the room.

-A week later-
It's been a week since me and Jirou broke up..she still hasn't talked to me..I heard that she was dating Sato. Never in my life I knew Jirou and Sato were a thing. Sato always protective over her. He never even lets me look or talk to her. To be honest, they don't even love each other! They don't even hang out or even look like a couple! Sato is just a bitch! He doesn't even show Jirou the love and affection I show to her! But eh, she doesn't love me anymore, I haven't been myself lately. Tokoyami, Shinsou, or Kirishima would have to be my personal therapist when I'm done.

"Denki"

Oh god.

"Denki.."

What happens if the villains come back?!

"Denki!"

What if they kill Jirou-

"DENKI KAMINARI!!"

I jump and snap out of thoughts.

"Denki, you okay?"

I looked up at Tokoyami and looked back down. "I'm doing good I guess." I said as he sat next to me on the edge of his bed "hey, it's bad if you just isolate yourself from many people who want to help you. You know it's unhealthy." He stated. "But isn't that what you always do?" I said as I looked over and glared at him. "I have my reasons-" "ALRIGHT WHO THE FUCK PUT TOASTERS IN MY DAMN ROOM?!" We both heard Bakugou yell. "OMG HAHA IT WAS KIRISHIMA!" Sero yelled. "SERO YOU SNITCH!!!!" Kirishima screamed. "SHITTY HAIR GET BACK HERE!!" Bakugou yelled as we both heard explosions.

Tokoyami sighed and crossed his arms. "Sounds like something you'd do.." he said. "Well, I mean I would if that son of bitch Sato stole Jirou and my happiness, that damn diabetic stupid son of bi-" "hey! Calm down." Tokoyami said shaking my shoulders. "Ah! Sorry.." I said looking down. "What's bothering you?" Tokoyami said as he sat back down. "I still have feelings for Jirou.." I muttered out. He looked speechless but then said. "Now that's a problem you have to ask to Ashido, she's the queen of making people get together" Tokoyami said. "Really?! Imma blast then! Bai Bird Box!" I yelled, dashing out the door. "MY NAME IS TOKOYAMI NOT BIRD BOX FOR THE LAST TIME!" I heard him yell out. I chuckled as I ran to Mina's dorm.

Knock knock

"Hi Dennkkiii" Mina said as she opened the door, showing all the girls inside, except Jirou. "What you need Pikachu??" Mina said as she took a sip of Momo's tea. "You want some?" Momo said as she offered me some of her tea. "No thanks I'm good." I said. "Well?? Come on spill the beans!" Uraraka said as she laying upside down on Mina's bed. "Well, I- gosh this is so embarrassing." I said as I covered my flattered face. "It's okay boo take some time." Mina said as she patted my back. "I still have feelings for Jirou but I think she doesn't like me back!" I spat out. They all looked at me with shocked eyes. Hagakure squealed and jumped up and down. "I knew it! And I never gave up hope!" She said as she hugged Momo. "Oh my gosh! Denki you know that she's in a relationship with Sato right?!" Mina said as he wrapped her arms around me.

"Yeah! Yeah! I do know that..." I said trying to get her right grip offa me. "Hmm. You know to be honest, I didn't really like Sato and Jirou's relationship, it's kind of disgusting on my opinion, he doesn't even seem to love or care for her." Momo points out. "She rarely hangs out with us since she always says she's going to hang out with him." Uraraka said as he crossed her arms while she also huffed. "Come on honey, let's get our Jirou back and get you guys together!" Mina said as they both cheered. "If you guys are helping a bro out, then, me, Shinsou, Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugou, Iida, Sero, and Tokoyami will help!" Kirishima said as him and the boys blasted the door open. "YAY! COME ON GUYS WE GOT THIS!" Mina said as she jumped up and down.

After 2 hours of planning

"Alright, so Kirishima since you're kind of close to Sato, I want you to check on Sato and Jirou!" Midoriya said as we were all together in a circle, planning what's to come. "Okay!" Kirishima said as he stood up. "Wait! Record it so we know what's going on." Shinsou said as he handed Kirishima a phone. "Alright wish me luck guys!" Kirishima said as he left the dorm.

Third person point of view
Kirishima walked around the dorms, looking for the couple. "Yo! Ojiro! Shoji!" Kirishima yelled out. Shoji and Ojiro turned around and waved at the red haired boy. "What do you need Kirishima?" Ojiro said. "Have you seen Sato and Jirou? I need to see them!" Kirishima said as he grinned. "Oh they're both in the kitchen." Shoji pointed out. "Okay thanks!" Kirishima said as he waved goodbye to the two boys.

"Yoooo! Hey Sato! Hey Jirou-HAH?!"

'OH MY GOD' Kirishima said to himself.