Please Keep that Secret

Jirou's POV
I walk inside. All eyes landed on me..."oh god! Jirou are you okay?! We saw what happened on the news!" Yaoyorozu said as he rushed over to me. And then, boom. Pikachu and the others almost made me fall because they were asking me so much damn questions. I pushed them all away and ran to my dorm. I grabbed something that made me relaxed. A blade. I make eight cuts and stop. I leave my room and go to the kitchen. Huh. Everyone went out. "J-Jirou?!" Momo and Todoroki yelled as they saw my cuts. 'Fuck! I was wearing a t shirt!' Todoroki rushed over to me and examined my cuts.

"Jirou you have to tell Aizawa." He said in a surprisingly calm voice. I snap out of thoughts and drag them to a wall. "Guys you have to promise to keep this a secret!" I said as I looked at them serious. "What?! This is about your life! You never told any of us or even Kaminari you had this type of depression!" Momo scolded. "Jirou you really have to treat that. You can get infected." Todoroki said as he crossed his arms. I inhaled deeply and inhaled. "Guys..please..don't tell anyone" I said as I clenched onto their shirts. They both looked at her and sighed. "Fine, Jirou. But you can't do this to yourself anymore!" Todoroki scolded.

"Thank you.." Jirou said.
Okay guys I know that was a short chapter but I am running out of ideas so any requests?? I really need some 😅