Missing you

Kaminari's POV
I walked to the dormitories, where their memorial was there. Flowers and pictures were there. I felt tears falling off my face. I had gotten them flowers. I softly placed each rose on each picture. The air was cold. It was snowing a little.

"I-I-I hope y-you g-guys are safe in h-heaven you know.." I said as my voice began to tremble.

I looked at their pictures and sobbed softly. I slowly fell to my knees and covered my face.

"I'm so so sorry I couldn't do much more to protect you guys..IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME. AHHHHHHHH!!! IM SORRY!" I screamed as tears slipped down my face.

I held the picture I had in my phone and held it close to my chest, sobbing.

"I bet you're safe in there. It should've been me." I said as I got up and sniffed.

I had my head down while sobbing uncontrollably. I felt arms wrapped around my shoulder. It was Kirishima, he was also crying.

"I'm so sorry man." He said as he looked down, a few inches away from me.

I know he felt bad for what he did. I walked closer to him and hugged him. I felt him crying on my shoulder.

"I ruined your special day with Jirou." He said as he wiped his eyes.

"No please, I forgive you. You did nothing wrong. I believe you. I know it wasn't your choice." I said as he smiled softly.

"Ya know..you guys are missing us." We heard someone say.

We turned around and saw Sero and Bakugou. We both smiled and hugged them tightly. But we were missing Mina.

"You know, it was Mina's birthday a few days ago. So I got her a present." Sero said as he took out a small box and placed it on her picture.

"I think she'd want you to open it for her." Bakugou said softly.

He nodded softly and opens the gift. I started to chuckle a bit. Then all of us started giggling. Sero looked confused and looked at us.

"What?" He said.

He had gotten her a keychain of a Avocado.

"Why did you get her a keychain of an avocado??" Kirishima said as he laughed softly.

"What?! She likes Avocados." Sero said as he placed it on her picture.

"Weird I guess." I said as he sighed.

I sighed deeply and sobbed softly. I placed a stuffed bear next to Ojirou's. I looked at it for a bit and stood up.

"Ojiro, you were the best friend I could ever study with. Your tail was fluffy to play with." I said as my knees began to tremble.

"Mina, you were the best friend anyone could ever ask for. You were caring, sweet, and funny." Kirishima said as he kneeled and looked at Mina's picture.

"You and Alien Queen were amazing." Bakugou said as he looked away, as he shed a single tear.

After all our condolences, we sighed and all walked to a certain place where we used to hang out. We walked inside.

"Wow, I can't believe they hadn't taken this down yet." Kirishima said as we all crawled inside.

It was a small fort outside the dorms. We were surprised that the school kept it. We were all laughing and having a good time until we heard an unexpected sound.

"Huh?" Sero said.

BAM