The Fight

Kirishima's POV
My eyes widened. Jirou had bruises and cuts on her arm and some on her face. Immediately put my hands on her shoulder. "JIROU! Are you alright-" "hey, she's fine. She just fell." Sato said, Ignoring my question. "Heh! Okay! Silly me!" I said as I chuckled nervously. "So, what did you need?" He said in a deep voice, trying to act tough. "O-oh yeah! I was wondering, where's Mr. Aizawa? I need to ask him about homework!" I lied, hoping he'd fall for it. "Hmm, I don't actually know, sorry man" he said as waved goodbye, leaving me speechless. 'Damn Jirou what have you gotten yourself into?' I said to myself.

A lot of things have been going through my mind while going back to Mina's dorm. I sighed before coming in.

Midoryia's POV
As we were chatting, our eyes were locked on Kirishima, he looked like he'd seen a ghost! He looked so lifeless. "YO! Kiri! You good bro?!" Sero and Kaminari said as they both ran to Kirishima. "J-Jirou..She...she- here!" He said as he handed us the phone. As we watched the video our eyes widened. Especially Kaminari's

Kaminari's POV
My eyes widened. What the actual fuck Sato?! My blood started to boil as the saw Jirou covered in scars and bruises. I looked away and bolted to the door. "DENKI WAIT DONT DO IT" I heard my fellow classmates yelled. I didn't respond since I knew Shinsou was going to use his quirk on me. I ran down the stairs and saw Sato and Jirou. "YO SATO!" I yelled. They both turned and Sato glared at me. "What do you want-" before I could let him finish, I punched him in the face. He stumbled to the ground and towered over him and continued punching him. "STOP KAMINARI PLEASE STOP.!!" I heard Shinsou yell

Sato then got back up and kicked me and punched me. "GUYS STOP NOW!!" Iida yelled. He punched me in the skull which gave me a sting to the head, I winced in pain but used my quirk and shocked him a bit. "KAMINARI STOP PLEASE SATO STOP!" Tokoyami yelled. "DENKI FUCKING STOP!" Bakugou yelled. "LAY A FUCKING FINGER ON HER AND I SWEAR TO GOD ILL KILL YOU!" I yelled as I punched him again in the rib. "DENKS PLEASE STOP MAN!" Kirishima and Sero said. I was on the ground, getting punched by Sato. The next I hear is my classmates trying to stop Sato.

"ENOUGH!!!" Mr. Aizawa yelled. I pushed Sato off of me and me and him were walked to Recovery girl's office My classmates gave me worried and concerned looks as I put my head down. I then found out that Sato was knocked out and had to stay in recovery for a short while. We were separated in different rooms. I sat down on the bed, burying my head as I hugged my knees. I heard someone come in but still didn't show my face. "Denki do you mind explaining what happened?" Mr Aizawa said as he crossed his arms.

He saw a tear slip down my cheek. "Hey..whats wrong?" He said as he rubbed my back. "Sato..he" "what did Sato do?" Aizawa said sounding concerned and worried. "He assaults Jirou she they were dating." I muttered out. His eyes widened and so he sighed. "Hey kid. I'm going to make sure he won't lay a finger on you nor Jirou you hear me?" He said before hugging me. I hugged back while sobbing. "I'm so sorry" I muttered out. "Hey, dont be sorry." He said.

After what felt like days, Mr. Aizawa has told me that he had contacted Sato's parents and told them that he had been expelled for assault of a student. I sighed in relief as I felt like all that pressure that was on my shoulders had been knocked off. I was also informed that I had bad news. When Sato punches me in the skull, I had blood in my brain and had painful migraines. Mr. Aizawa has said to go back to the dorms and take some rest to recover. I had to put a bandage around the right side of my head since I also had a crack in my skull.

As I got back to the dorms, I sighed in relief since I wasn't going to be showered in questions. Everyone was asleep or watching tv or having sleepovers. I slowly dragged myself to my dorm and as I got there I flopped onto my bed. Poor choice since it also hit my head. I groaned but softly made my way into a comfortable position. And slowly drifted to sleep. 'What a day' I said to myself.