Its time for prom

Kaminari's POV
I woke up with a painful ass headache. I winced in pain but left the bandaged there to heal. I slowly but surely put on my school uniform and walked outside my dorm, it was 6:00 so we had 10 more minutes til breakfast. "Yoooo Denki!!" I heard Kirishima yell. "Hmm? Oh. Hey." I said as I yawned. "You good man? That fight was pretty intense!" He said as he patted my back. "Hey." I heard someone say. It was Jirou. "Now you start talking to me..." I said coldly as I turned around. "Listen, I just wanna say thanks for what you did out there and just I'm sorry for breaking up with you last week and all I'm trying to say I love you and I want you back and of course you hate me know so it's obvious that you're going to say no." She turned around and walked away.

I ran after her and pulled her wrist, "wait!" I said. She sighed before turning around to face me. Without thinking or any hesitation I cupped her chin and kissed her. I broke the kiss and looked at her. Her smile. I smiled back and chuckled. "That's the Jirou I remember" I said before hugging. "YESSIR!" Mina screamed as the class clapped their hands. I covered my face as I laughed.

At class (no one's POV)
The class was full of chatter and laughter. Bakugou kissing Kirishima, Sero looking at memes with Mina while laughing their heads out, the Dekusquad being a calm and down to earth group. "Sit" the class immediately went to their seats as they watch their caterpillar teacher roll into class. "Alright, next week, the school is going to have a prom in the dorms." Aizawa said as I looked around the class. The whole class were shocked and cheered. "But don't think this is going to be an opportunity to play around and act wild. There are rules fortunately." Aizawa then said. "You of course can't bring drinks that are underage, no fights, no crazy stuff." Aizawa said as he went back to sleep.

"Woah! I can't believe prom is next week I can't wait!" Hagakure said as she went to the girls. The class already knew Todoroki and Midoriya would go as a couple as well with Bakugou and Kirishima. Kaminari was day dreaming and thinking about asking Jirou to prom. He looked as Jirou finally looked happy, interacting with the girls. "Hey Denki." Sero called out. "Yo!" Kaminari called putting as he walked over, "so, you gonna ask Jirou out? I'm going to ask Mina out." Sero said as he patted Denki's shoulder. "Heh! I think I will actually!" Denki said proud. "Wait, maybe I'll do it right now!" He said as he walked away.

"Wait what right now?!" Sero said in a serious voice
"Yup! Wish me luck!" He said. "Hey Jirou." He said, already, flattered and blushing. Jirou turned around as the girls gave him a thumbs up. "We need to talk." He said. "Sure." She said as she followed his way. "Jirou listen to me, even though we just got together, I would love if you'd accept my request on taking you to prom?" Denki said, sweating nervously. Jirou smiled softly and kissed him. As Denki kissed back. "Yes Denki I would live that." She said as they exchanged hugs.

After class
"G-guys.." Kirishima said as he walked up to his group of friends, consisting of his boyfriend, Bakugou, Mina, Sero, Denki, and Jirou. "Yes babe- Ei what happened to you?" Bakugou said as he quickly walked over to his boyfriend. "We have to talk. In private, my dorm please." He said in a nervous voice.

As they got there, Kirishima closed his door immediately as he sighed. "Kiri! Tell us what's wrong!" Mina said as he crossed her arms, as the rest of the group sitting on the edge of his bed or sitting on the floor. "Guys, this is serious, so, my family is involved in a lot of crime-" before he was done talking, Sero had cut him off. "WAIT SO YOUR FAMILY IS THE MOST POWERFUL MAFIA GANG?!" Sero said as he shot up from bed. "Yes!! How do you know?!" Kirishima said as he gripped his hair. "Dude, the first name of your family's mafia is Kirishima.." Sero said as he gave Kirishima a confused look. "I mean, you do have a point." Kirishima said. "What'd you have to tell us?" Denki said. Kirishima had tears in his eyes but quickly wiped them.

"You guys would unfriend me since my family is involved into crimes and stuff" he said as he looked down. "Awe Kiri come here, we would never judge you for where you're from!" Mina said as he hugged Kirishima. Then, the rest of the group came and hugged Kiri. "T-thank you guys." He said as he sobbed. "It's okay, Kiri, it's okay." Bakugou said as he reassured him he was going to be okay.