Holy-

Jirou's POV
"DONT YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" I yell as pinched his ear. "Owowoiwowowowow!" He yelled. He pulled me into a hug until we kissed. Gosh I missed this. "The whole class is worried about you. Even class 1B" I said as I pulled out my phone. "Hey what u doing?" He said as he tilted his head. "Texting everyone where I'm at." I say as I started typing onto my screen. A few minutes later I hear footsteps which I think it's them.

"OMG DUDE DONT YOU EVER SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN!!" Sero screamed as he bursts open the door. Me and Kaminari jumped of the loud noice. "OI DUNCE FACE DONT ME FUCKING WORRY AGAIN!" Bakugou yelled. As usual. "Bro! We totally missed you!" Kirishima said as he gave what he calls it a 'bro hug.' The girls started crying because they were that worried. But only tears of joy.  "Hype nurse said that he can go home now." I said as I played with my earphones. Everyone cheered as Todoroki stood there looking confused af. (😂) when we all got back to our dorms, Ashido suggested that we should have a sleepover.

We all nodded and went back to dorms to get ready. "Hey kami" I said as he turned my way. "Yea?" Kaminari "are you okay? I mean you really took an impact when you got hit, it's my fault you got hurt.." I sighed. "I'm really sorry you had to go through that.." Kaminari looked at me for a bit and then smiled. "How can I ever get mad at you.." Kaminari said before wrapping his arms around me. I kissed him and smiled. He became a blushing mess as we were walking to Mina's dorm. We both knocked. "Hey!!" Mina said as he welcomed us in. When we went inside, there was Todoroki, Midoryia, And the rest of the bakusquad. "The rest are coming softly!" Kirishima said as he got up and greeted me and Kaminari.