Jirou No!

Kaminari's POV
"So I'm sitting there, bbq sauce on my titties." I said as Sero look at me with an disappointed face. "Dude.." Kirishima said as he was trying to hold back a laugh. "Wwwhhhat?" I said as I pulled out a bottle oh bbq sauce. Rock dude and Phil Swift looked at me before leaving. I sighed and thought about Jirou...damn..her siblings taken away, now her grandfather died..give her a break. "Yo Mina!" I called out. Mina turned to me and ran to me.

"Yesssss?" She said. "I'm gonna go back to the dorms! It was nice hosting this party! Bye Mina! Tell everyone I left." I said as we both waved goodbye to each other.

Todoroki's POV
After the talk Jirou had with me and Momo, we both became concerned for not only her health, but her happiness. "Shoto, do you want to check on Jirou?" She said as I could tell her voice was cracking. She immediately had tears and hugged me. "Oh Shoto! I wish I could've been there for Jirou! I'm such a bad friend!" She said between sobs. "Hey...hey, it's going to be okay..let's just go check on her." I said as I rubbed her back.

As me and Momo are walking, we hear a thud coming from Jirou's room. We both look at each other with worry and shock so we both dash to her dorm. We tried to open the door but it's locked. "Jirou?" Momo said as she banged on the door. "JIROU!" I yelled as I burst the door open. Both of our eyes widened. We found Jirou laying on the ground covered in her own pool of blood. There were cuts all over her arm.

I immediately ran to her and checked if she had a heartbeat, "MOMO CALL 911!" I yelled. I carried Jirou and me and Momo went outside, waiting for the ambulance to come.

Hi guys I know I'm not active much on this book. I'm still thinking of ideas for this book. Thank you very much for understanding 🙂