Not So Good Visit

IM BACK Jirou's POV
The room was crowded with the whole class. We gave cards of get well and placed it next to his bed. While chatting with our other classmates, Kaminari wakes up. Everyone's attention turn to Kaminari. "BRO! Remember the moves we made?! It was so cool!" Kirishima yelled as he made fighting poses. "You okay man? You were knocked out cold by that nomu." Shinsou said. "Oh yeah! I'm doing great!" Kaminari said giving everyone a thumbs up. I start to realize I should visit my siblings and my grandpa. I start to walk to the exit until I feel someone tug on my shoulder. "Heyyyyy! Why are you goinggg?" Ashido said.

"I'm just going to visit my family at home! No worries! I'll be back!" I said as Ashido waved goodbye. I sighed and went to the house that made me have bad memories and one of the reasons why I have depression. Since I had a spare key I opened the door. "Hey everyone! It's me, Jirou!" I yelled out. No response...that's weird, my siblings would run downstairs and hug my legs. I walked to their room that they shared and knocked on the door. No response. "KYOKA HELP ME!!" My sister screamed. My eyes widened with fear so I banged on the door, trying to make it open. "GRANDMA STOP!!!!!" My brother cried out. "GRANDMA OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOW!!!" I screamed.

"GRANDPA WAKE UP PLEASE!!!! PLEASE GRANDPA!!!!!!" I hear my sister scream out. I grab a hammer from the kitchen and chop it down. What I found was horrible. My grandpa bleeding badly on the ground and was unconscious. My siblings huddled in the corner, bleeding and crying, and my grandmother, with a gun in her hand. "MOVE AND I WILL FUCKING KILL THEM!" My grandma screamed. I didn't move since I knew, if I move, she'll kill them. She then turned her direction to my siblings, she then stared taunting them while they were crying. I quickly grab the gun but I was stabbed in the leg, she had a secret pocket knife in her other knife. I fell to the ground, wincing in pain. "Nice trick Kyoka, but it was stupid." My grandma yelled.

I glared at her, making eye contact with her and I then said, "WHY DO YOU DO THIS?!" I yelled out. She looked at me and laughed historically. "REALLY?! I TRIED TO HANG OUT WITH YOUR DAD BUT ALL HE DID WAS SPEND HIS ATTENTION ON YOU GUYS!! THATS WHY THEY ENDED UP IN A HOSPITAL!!" She yelled. My eyes widened, shes the reason why they're in the hospital. My blood boiled and my eyes were filled with tears. I shot her in the shoulder and she dropped to the ground. My siblings immediately ran to me and hugged me. I walked over to her and she was laughing. "Come on Kyoka, I know you want to shoot me." She started taunting me until this voice came into my head. Kill her....she's the reason why your parents are in a hospital...she's the reason why your grandpa is dying.

I snap out of thoughts and put the gun down. I called the ambulance and the police and they asked me a million of questions. I found out my grandpa died on the way to the hospital. My eyes were filled with tears and hugged my siblings. Until some police men came up to us and tried to take them away. "What are you doing?!" I yelled. My siblings were crying  and didn't want to let go. "This is child services since you are not full of age to take your siblings we will have to put them in foster care." The guy said. "WHAT NO!! LET ME TAKE THEM!" I screamed. "MAM I NEED YOU TOO COOPERATE!" The guys said as he loosened my grip with my siblings. I screamed and cried for them not to be taken. "PLEASE STOP!" I screamed. Don't take anything more from me....

But they took them. I screamed in the room which made the window crack. "DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!" I screamed as I punched the wall. I stayed at my parents hospital room for a week. My eyes widened as the incident at my grandparents house was on the news. I cried on my mom's body as screamed. Why can't the media just leave me alone? Today was the day, I would be going back to the dorms. Once I got out the media crowded me with questions about the incident. Gladly I made it without any of them pissing me off. As I got inside. All eyes were landed on me. This is going to be a hell of a week...