Death Of A Best Friend

Kaminari's POV
Me and Sero were crying for an hour until a doctor came in the waiting room. He had a sad look on his face. "Sir?! Is this about my friend Mina?!" I said as I shot up from my seat. "I'm sorry but your friend Mina was shot in the lungs. She stopped breathing. Us doctors tried everything we could but she passed away." My eyes widened as I dropped to my knees. I held onto my shirt and screamed. "DAMMIT MINA! DAMMIT!" Sero screamed as he sobbed uncontrollably. "Shit! Shit! GOD WHY?! WHY HER PLEASE!" I yelled as I punched the ground. Mina was one of the closest friends I could ever have.

Three months later
It's been three months since the shooting. Mina and Ojiro died. Me and my classmates haven't seen each other ever since. School was cancelled for a year. They had to find Sato. Right now, I lived with my sister Kelli for now at my parents house. All of us are not even in contact. But the only people that were on my mind were. Shinsou and Jirou. My PTSD attacks haven't been helping either. I always hated when I'd freak out and hyperventilate. It was Christmas Eve. The school has informed us that Mina and Ojirou's memorials are at the dorms. So today I thought today would be a good day to visit them.

Hey guys that the end of this chapter I know it's short but here's one more message I would like to share, please stay safe and healthy during this scary time. Covid is spreading everywhere and I hope that all of you guys are staying home and staying safe! Love you all!