The Fight of U.A

Kaminari's POV
All of us looked at each other with shock and concern. "And if you dare betray us, you'll pay the price." Tomura said. As we get to the gates Tomura said we go by ourselves while he gets the nomus ready. "Ready guys?" Todoroki said. "YEA!" Kirishima said. We knew they were in class since we remembered our schedule. We all kicked down the door and everyone's faces turned to us. Some were shocked, concerned, but the one person I looked at was. Jirou. She started to cry as we made eye contact. "Guys! Listen we are not actually under control! But we need to think of a plan! Shigirarki has nomus coming this way!" Kirishima yelled.

"I should've known." Shigirarki said as he was behind Bakugou. Bakugou made a blast and Todoroki used his ice to make an ice explosion, but ended up as me, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya getting blown away from the blast. But thankfully Aizawa's scarf and Kirishima's hands caught us. But not catching Shigirarki, who was captured by a warp gate full of nomus. "EVERYONE USE YOUR QUIRKS TO FIGHT BACK NOW!!!!!!!" Aizawa screamed as he ran toward the group of villains. Everyone ran with Aizawa and used some of their special moves or some worked together too.

I was too distracted on Jirou's safety until I found her getting cornered. I ran to her and used my full power and got ready to go brain dead. "2.3 MILLION VOLTS!!" I screamed out. But nothing happened. I'm not brain dead!! I got full control on my quirk! Now back to helping Jirou. "JIROU!" I screamed out she turned around and saw me. She smiled and ran to me. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. "Oh god Denki I missed you so much." She said as tears stared forming. "I missed you too." I said back. "Let's fight!" I yelled. She nodded and we unexpectedly made out own combined special move. Her sound waves and my thunder made thunder waves which made the sky light up.

The whole class's eyes were full of amazement and shook. "Woooo!" I yelled out as the wind was making my hair go up. "Watch out!" I yelled as I grabbed Jirou away from the Nomu who was about to punch her. She smiled at me before fighting off with the other girls. "Todoroki! Make me ice stairs!" I called out. He nodded and made it fast. I quickly climbed up and with the help of Bakugou's explosions, we both made a bomb that was full of electrical waves, making all the thugs fall unconscious. "YEA!" Kirishima said, high fiving all the boys. But there was only a few people left. Dabi, Toga, kuroguri. And of course, Shigaraki..

"Come on guys were not done!" Todoroki yelled as all of us charged to them. I made electric waves with Midoryia's all for one Delaware smash which made a electric tornado. Knocking out Toga and Kuroguri. "You idiots." I hear Shigirarki say. I hear screams from everyone telling me, "DENKS WATCH OUT!" I turn around and my eyes widened. A Nomu infront of me. I hear a thud. My vision goes blurry and I fall asleep.

Am I dying? This is so peaceful....

Kirishima POV
"KAMINARI!" I yell. "KIRISHIMA BRING HIM TO THE CLOSEST HOSPITAL NOW!" Aizawa demanded. I nodded and carried him to the hospital. I immediately yell for doctors and nurses. They tell me to wait in the waiting room. But the only thing on my mind was the fight at U.A. I wonder what's happening.

Jirou's POV
"NOOOOOO! KAMINARI!!!" I screamed. I turned to Shigirarki and immediately used my sound waves to kill him, his ears were bleeding so that was good. With the help of Ururaka's zero gravity, she made him float until he was 4 feet off the ground. He fell, and was knocked unconscious. I ran over to him and started screaming and sobbing while punching him in the face. My hands were bleeding so the other girls had to pull me away from him. Squat cars, police cars and ambulances came and we were all treated. Some were unconscious and some were bleeding badly, like covered in blood.

Our parents came to pick us up from the hospital and the U.A incident was all over the news. Like reports like: is our kids safe? After all that, one day after the incident the whole class went to hospital to visit Kaminari.