Prom

Kirishima dropped his gun and fell to his knees. He sobbed quietly as he hugged himself. He immediately picked it up a and ran back home. "Good job." His dad said as he patted his son's back. Eijiro quickly went to bed and...let's just say he didn't sleep at all. Ounce he got up for morning, he went straight to the dorms.

Kirishima's POV
I can't believe I had just did that. I see Denki with Sero so I walk over. "Heyyy! Look who's back in town!" Denki says as he and Sero run over to see me. I sit down in the common room and sigh deeply as I see them walk over. "So, what did you do at your parents?"  Sero asked. "Oh you know! Family bonding I guess you could say." I said.

Time skip to prom Kaminari's POV
Oh gosh, today is finally prom! The class went shopping for clothes while I already got ready. Jirou said to wait outside her dorm so she could change into her prom dress. She was taking long so I knocked. "Come on Jirou hurry up!" I said. "Okay! Hold on!" She said. After a few minutes, the door opened. I turned around and my eyes widened. She looked like an angel...

"I-j-Jirou! You look so beautiful!" I said as I blushed madly

"I-j-Jirou! You look so beautiful!" I said as I blushed madly. She smiled and took my hand. "A bit too much you think?" She said. "No! You look amazing!" I said as we walked downstairs. As we made it downstairs, the girls awwwed and ran over to complement Jirou's dress. "Man your a lucky one!" Sero joked. "Wow Jirou you look fabulous!" Momo said she looked at the dress. "Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy class we're going to have the dance at the gym so let's walk." Aizawa said as he got his suit on. As we got inside it looked like a ball. There were tables and a disco ball.

Me and Jirou looked at each other and smiled. "Kiri! Isn't this great!" I said as he was holding hands with Bakugou. "Yeah man!" He said. "Iida?! You're with Momo?" I said as he waved at us. "Ah yes. We are dating now." He said as he did his robot arm thing. "Congratulations to you guys!" Jirou said as they smiled and bowed. I saw shinsou and waved at him. He smiled as him and Ojirou walked over. "You guys are dating?!" I said. They both looked at each other, smiled. Before nodding.

"That's awesome! Congratulations!" I said

"That's awesome! Congratulations!" I said. As we were talking and having fun I softly smiled as I saw Jirou smile. We saw Iida lift up Midoryia. The boys started laughing as I quickly grabbed out my phone and took a picture that I will cherish forever

 The boys started laughing as I quickly grabbed out my phone and took a picture that I will cherish forever

*PLEASE IGNORE THAT SATO IS IN THIS PHOTO*
"Iida come on!" Midoryia said as got down and started laughing. "Sorry!" Iida said laughing together the boys and girls started slow dancing as some soft relaxing music played. I took Jirou as we danced slowly. Her arms around my neck and my arms around her waist. I heard the door open and look. My eyes widened and saw Sato with multiple guns. "KIRISHIMA!" I screamed. I immediately blocked Jirou but bang. I blood gush out of my shoulder. "Jirou.." I mumbled as I saw her drop to the ground. She got shot in the lungs.

I could hear screams and cries. I saw as Aizawa used his quirk. I saw Kirishima crying over Bakugou's body. "KATSUKI JUST DONT LEAVE PLEASE!" Kirishima screamed as he shook him. Midoryia's screaming as Todoroki got shot and fell to the ground "SHO BABY JUST STAY WITH ME PLEASE" he said. Before Midoriya getting shot too. I saw Iida screaming while shaking a lifeless Momo on the ground. "MOMO SWEETHEART JUST DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR ME PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!" Sero sobbing, while clenching onto Ashido's unconscious body and covered in blood. "MINA DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES DONT DIE ON ME HONEY!"

I then saw Ochaco screaming and sobbing uncontrollably as Tsuyu on the ground, covered in a pool of blood. "TSU PLEASE HONEY I LOVE YOU PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME JUST YET." She managed to scream out as he shook Tsu. I also saw Toru got shot infront of my eyes as Koda ran to her. "TORU JUST STAY STILL" he screamed as he cried.

My eyes were about to close until I saw Shinsou shot in the chest. My eye widened a bit as tears fell off my face. He was still and his skin was pale. Pale like snow. I tried to reach my hand out for him but I blacked out. My eyes opened a bit as I saw blood gushing out of his suit. He was coughing uncontrollably. Ojiro was sobbing on his body. "SHIN JUST STAY WITH ME PLEASE BABY!!" He yelled as he shook him. I blacked out as soon before Aizawa, the teachers, and the pro hero's ran over to us. 'Please live. Jirou. Shinsou. Bakugou. Mina' I said before closing my eyes.