Bad Luck

Kaminari's POV
As I look back down at Jirou, I see she's already sleeping. I lift her up and bring her to my bed and fall asleep with her. 'Good thing it's a Friday tomorrow.' I thought. I wake up and feel kinda great today. I see Jirou next to me hugging into me tightly. "Coommmeee onnn, we need to get to school." I said getting up rubbing my eyes. "Okayyyyyy, imma get ready at my dorm and I'll meet you outside the dormitories." She said as she left. "BROOOO!!!" Kirishima screams. Me and Jirou jumped to the sound of a big thud. "EVERYONE YOU CAN USE YOUR QUIRKS TO FIGHT THEM OFF OR SAVE OTHERS NOW" I heard Aizawa yell.

Me and Jirou put our clothes on quickly and ran outside. I was met face to face with Tomura. I saw Midoriya struggling to fight off Toga, Todoroki trying to beat Dabi and Kirishima and Bakugou fighting Spinner. "Jirou we need you to help save the others!" Ashido and Momo said as they grabbed her and ran. I helped Midoryia and helped him help Todoroki, Bakugou and Kirishima. "Those! Take them! They are worthy of becoming one of us!" I heard someone say. Next thing I know my vision gets blurred and I black out. I hear screams and cries as I'm closing my eyes. I wake up. I look around and see Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugou and Kirishima. We all had this bracelet that canceled our quirks so we had no idea what was to come. "Finally you guys are awake!" Someone said. "What do you want from us." Todoroki said as he sounded so calm. "LET US FUCKING GO YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Bakugou screamed.

"Kacchan! Calm down" Midoryia said holding back him. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME SHITTY DEKU!" Bakugou said as he pushed Midoryia down. "Bakugou chill!" Todoroki said as he helped up Midoriya while Kirishima tried calming him down. "SILENCE!" The black figure said. And there was silence. "The league of villains chose you four for a DAMN REASON. YOU FOUR ARE WORTHY OF BECOMING GREATFUL VILLAINS." He yelled which made all of us flinch. "Tch pathetic, I'll give you brats tomorrow to think about it." Tomura did as he left the room.

"Guys! You can say yes so then when we're on a mission, you can escape and call police!" Midoriya said. Everyone nodded and waited for the next day to come. Well, I didn't sleep at all. I just wanted Jirou. I just wanted to know if she's safe. We all woke up to the sound of banging. "FINALLY YOU GUYS ARE AWAKE." Tomura said. "The hell is going on..?" I said under my breath. "So have you brats decided yet?" He said. We all looked at each other and remembered the plan so we all nodded. Tomura smirked and threw us some ugly villain clothes which wasn't my type but wore anyway.

"Hurry up we don't have much time." He said. "Where are we going?" Todoroki asked. Tomura smirk grew bigger and said, "UA"