Sato

Kirishima's POV
I was happy. My real friends accepted me for where I came from, at least they weren't like my other friends. They made fun of me and called me offensive names. In the middle of the night, I couldn't sleep. Sato was in my mind. He needed to keep him away from everyone. Since it was Friday, I decided to go back home I guess. I took a sigh and went to sleep.

I woke up and quickly got ready and walked home. As I got there immediately knew my dad was with his gangs. He's kind of cool but really scary so I would do as he says. "Yo Eijiro why the long face?" He said as he threw his bear bottle on the ground. I jumped of the glass shattering on the concrete floor but I just ignored it. "Nothing pops." I said as I opened the door and dropped my backpack onto the couch. "Hey mama." I said as she walked over and kissed my forehead. "Hello baby." She said as he hugged me. "Son, tell me. What's bothering you?" He said as he sat next to me.

"Well. Uh. So there's this guy who used to be my classmate but now recently got expelled, he was abusive to me and my friends so I just want want him to just go away." I said rubbing the back of my head. "What's his name?" He said. "Sato-" "THAT FUCKER? SON HE IS THE SON OF OUR WORST ENEMY. And you let him walk around you like that? Hell nah, that's not how you show people the Kirishima's are. Son, you gotta barrow my gun."  He said in a serious voice. "What dad no! I'm not going to kill my classmate! I attend Ua not to become a person who kills their own classmate-" my dad slapped me in the face.

He grabbed my face roughly and looked me dead in the eye. "You're going to shoot that pussy and keep him from bugging you. You feel me?" He said in a scary voice. "Yes papa" I said. "Here, you need this, this'll make sure they don't see you." He said as he handed me a black hoodie. I quickly put it on and took his gun that he had in his hand. "Make the Kirishima's proud. You feel?" He said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "Yes sir." I said as I left.

It was night. I had called Sato up to meet me at the park. 'Come on Kirishima you can do this.' I said as I wanted to go home. I saw him and got my gun ready. "Yo whats good-" I hardened my body and punched him in the face, making him fall, "Yo what the fuck-" I pulled out my gun and pointed it right in his face. "Woah woah, come on man please don't shoot!" He said as he back away, sweating intense. "You messed with the wrong people Sato." I said coldly. "Please man don't shoot! I'll do whatever you want!" He pleaded. I widened my eyes, 'what am I doing?!' I said to myself. I sighed and put the gun down. "I want to leave, evaporate! Leave where no one can find you!" I yelled as I put the gun back up. "Okay man! I have homies who live in-" "Tonight!" I yelled.

"Yes man! I promise." He said as he quickly stood up. "Good now scram get out of here and leave for good." I said as I watched him run.