Chapter 2

"Camila!?", Someone says my name. I turn my head to the person standing with their hands shoved into the front of their jean pockets.

"Fred?", I cough in surprise. Oh shit, I didn't expect to see him even though he goes to the same college.

"Why haven't you called me back?", he sits beside me and I slide a little further away from him.

"I'm sorry, I've uhm...been busy", I lie. I feel so awkward now and I have no Idea why, we were just messing.

"Surly can't be too busy to shoot me a text", he nervously chuckles.

"Listen Fred, I was in a bad place when you and...I were happening and I'm-"

"Are you trying to breakup with me", a smirk playing on his lips. 

"Well...", I know we weren't dating but I'm trying to stop our little agreement. 

"We weren't together, it's fine if you don't want to do that things anymore. We can still be friends just like we agreed"

"Yeah, friends", I smile.

"Okay, well now that's cleared up", he turns to Julia, "Hi, I'm Freddie", he reaches over to shake her hand.

She hesitates before shaking his hand, "Julia", she introduces with a half smile.

"You're very beautiful, Julia", he smirks eyeing her up. I roll my eyes, not because he's flirting with her but because she is fucking beautiful.

Wish I could pull everything off like she does.

She laughs nervously, "Thanks", she looks down at her menu.

"So, party next weekend?", he tears his eyes from Julia to look at me.

"I can't, sorry"

"Fairs, right I better go", he stands, "I'll see you two later", he points to us before heading to the counter to collect his takeaway. Least I know it won't feel awkward around him. 

Julia looks up at me narrowing her eyes, "What?" I knit my brows together.

"I'm dating Asher!" She blurts out.

I laugh, "I know"

"What? How?"

"It was obvious, especially when he pushed you away the other night and you are always smiling at your phone just like him"

"Oh, you knew the whole time!?", She swats my arm.

"Yeah, well I don't know about the whole time but I knew"

"Why didn't you say anything, now I look stupid", her face turns the same colour as her hair but looks adorable as it does so. 

"Because I wanted you to tell me when you're ready", I shrug.

"I just need someone to talk to about it and I know he's your brother"

I need someone to talk to too.

"What's he done now?", I huff putting my menu down.