Chapter 8

Ace's POV

It had taken me all of five seconds to pass out after I smoked that joint with Ash, I have no idea where and when him and Julia left but they ain't here now, for all I know they could be fucking in his room.

I just all of a sudden woken up and I have no idea what time it is, I lazily search for my phone on the couch. It's pitch black and I cannot see a thing, I stand up going to search the coffee table, my shin hits the edge and I grunt.

"Fucking piece of shit"

I finally find my phone after feeling up what felt the whole coffee table. I use the flash light before stretching on the spot and cracking a few bones.

It's three forty in the morning and I haven't even went in beside Cam yet, she's probably wondering where the fuck I am.

I quickly walk down the hall using my flashlight on my phone making sure to not walk into anything on the way. When I slowly open the door and close it behind me with only a little creak. I point my phone towards the bed which I thought Cam would be curled in the duvet but she isn't. The duvet is scattered to the bottom in a pile.

Where is she?

Is she staying at..Aiden's or whatever other guys she's fucked.

No of course she isn't.

I hear muffled whimpers coming from the left towards the wardrobe.

"Cam?" I slide the wardrobe open, using my flashlight to see whatever is it.

Cam has her knees to her chest curled up into the corner, shivering with her face buried into her knees.

"Baby, what the fuck" I panic and sit on the floor dragging her towards me onto my lap. She shivers more, she's freezing. I throw my phone to the floor with the flashlight facing up, so I can hold her giving her my warmth.

"Cam, what's wrong?" I rub her back holding her tightly as she curls up into my chest. She sniffling as if she's been crying for ages.

"Come on let's go to bed" I lift her up without a hassle.

I grab my phone turning the flashlight off and throwing it down on the beside table. I lay down with her on my chest, making sure to pull the thick duvet over our bodies. I soothe her by rubbing her back and running my hands through her hair waiting until she's ready to talk.

Ten minutes go by and she stopped shivering about five minutes ago..

"Where were you?" Her voice weak and quiet.

"I fell asleep, I'm sorry baby" I kiss the side of her head.

"What happened?" I ask.

"It wasn't Josh this time, it was Steven.." she lets out a shaky breath.

I grit my teeth just hearing his stupid name, "What happened?" I ask again.

"It was bad.." I hear the hurt in her voice.

"How bad?"

"Worse than when it was Josh, I was so scared and I-I woke up crying in the wardrobe and I couldn't move"

"He won't hurt you, okay?" I reassure.

"How can you be so sure..you won't be here" her head rests on my shoulder.

"Me not being here won't stop me from snapping his legs even if he looks at you" I feel my anger boiling up at just the thought of him touching her or looking at her.

"When you leaving" her hand reaches up and begins running her small hand over the stubble on my chin.

"Ten" I tell, she sighs.