Chapter 21

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

"Who did that to your face?" She's frowns sliding to the side allowing me inside. I would have walked in but she had the door locked for some reason.

"Erm..just scratched it" I lie. The cut on my cheekbone has now healed over with a scab, I'm just glad it's healing and hopefully soon will be gone.

"Oh, Where's Asher?" My mum asks while we walk into the kitchen.

The smell immediately hits my nostrils making me all of a sudden hungry.

"I'm not sure, I maybe thought he'd be here already"

I haven't seen Asher since Tuesday which I'm worried about but I don't want to make a big deal about it, he's a big boy and can take of himself but I still worry for him. He was different when he was dating Julia and now it seems like he is going back to his old ways. Drugs, alcohol mostly everyday, endless girls.

Ace and I have hardly spoken that much in the past two days, Brad gave him stick for missing going jogging at six in the morning, he's been making him work extra hard which is causing him to not respond to text messages and fall asleep as soon as he gets home. We haven't FaceTimed either and we haven't done the thing he wanted to do, it would be odd anyway.

"Camila sweetie" My mother says snapping me from my thoughts.

"Huh?" I say.

"I said I haven't heard from him, how is he doing?"

"Actually..I don't know" I shrug telling the truth.

"How don't you know? You live with him" her fingers wrap around the steaming hot mug of coffee as she brings it to her lips.

"He erm..." Should I tell her the truth or..

"Baby, what's going on?" She says sweetly.

"He hasn't been home in two days" I decide to tell her the truth. What if he's actually hurt and needs help and I lie thinking that's what he would want me to do.

"What?" She puts her mug down on the counter.

"I haven't heard from him either"

"Camila! Why didn't you tell me, something could be wrong"

Ash was closer to mum and I was closer to dad..but everything is changing it seems.

"I'm sorry, I thought he'd be home by now"

She picks up her phone and glances at me, "I called him yesterday and he didn't pick up" worry laced through her words.

The front door opens and slams shut, "Guess who's back bitches!" We hear Asher shout.

We've said his name that much he appeared.